BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
rosalia o.
Brooklyn, NY
Tengo que decir que me encanta estos !! El trabajo en el servicio al cliente (hablando todo el día) Necesito algo que va a durar, y este es el producto. Fui a Clinique.com y pedí dos colores. Fresa salvaje y rojo violeta, me gusta el buen brillo pero muy pigmentados. Sin duda, recomendaría estos palos cacho
hailey f.
these are my favorites, i would seriously buy every single one if i could !!!! they are so great

yes they met my expectations and i'm repeated user of them!!!

jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
Okay so these crayola lipsticks are so so so cute !! I like how they can last you a whole lot ! 😍😍😍 when you eat , it would still be there . I really recommend this product !!! 😍😍😍
Yolonda B.
Bloomington Springs, TN
I love these chubbies!! They are amazing! They are hydrating and moisturizing And give some color pay off. There are a bunch of colors to choose from as well!!
Makenzie B.
Jasper
The chubby sticks are amazing! I have used several different colors and have never been disappointed! They are very pigmented and are perfect for long wear!
Lindsay J.
Clinique makes great products! Talked my mother into trying these a while back and it shocked her how nice they are. Lovely colors and leave your lips soft.
Danielle C.
Westbury, NY
Such an awesome collection. Fuzzy wuzzy is my absolute favorite. Great texture and feel as well as an amazing color payoff!! Hydrating and long lasting too!
kayla y.
It was alright for a lipstick by clinique, usually my body doesnt mix well withtheir products but it worked well this time and the color was long lasting
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Melon, Tickle Me Pink, Mauvelous, Mango Tango more...
Very cute collab. I really like this idea and the lip products are a tint not very pigmented. I do like that they moisturize my lips throughout the day.
Sally D.
Clinique offers a lot of great color options for the chubby stick. Love that about it. Color feels like a chapstick or lip balm. Doesn't smudge easily.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute