BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Judy Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my chubby sticks.  I use them for a quick everyday color. I choose more natural looking shades. They are quick and easy to use. Moist, never dry my lips.
Allyson L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like the Chubby sticks, but I don't think they stay on for that long. I like the colors, but I don't love the feel of the chubby stick. It is easy to apply and has a nice sheen.
michelle p.
Venetia , Pa
Love this product.  I use it daily and several times a day!  Long lasting and the colors are terrific.  I would recommend to anyone to give it a try.
Bethany C.
Coral Springs, FL
Yes, yes and YES!!!!!! I worked for Clinique for several years and I can attest To the value and quality of their products. These chubby sticks are bomb and the packaging is the cutest! The price point is legit! I will def buy again. I would recommend these!!!
Amanda S.
Clearwater, FL
Chubby sticks are like bobby pins.. you just can't have enough! I keep these in pretty much every bag. Perfect for layering for a more dramatic evening look or for a simple day-time after the gym dressed up finish. Every color is pretty great but my favorites are the pinky/ reds.
Karen B.
Tulsa, OK
I love how smooth this goes on and I love the color choices. I would recommend this to anyone. I have used it on my daughter when we go to church. I like the quality of the product because a lot of the others I have tried I didn't like as much.
Jessica Q.
I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They're easy to use, hydrates your lips & so many colors to chose from. The crayola packaging I think is not only super cute, but genius! This packaging just makes perfect sense! The chubby sticks are adult crayons!
Kim B.
baltimore, MD
The crayola chubby stick is my FAVORITE ! makes.my lips lucious and full and stays on for a while love how it fits ANYWHERE even my small pocket on my jeans ! I definitely recommend this product it's truly amazing
Brittany A.
Mcchord Afb, WA
Great for something to throw on when you need something light and hydrating. I got mine at PCPenny for a decent price. It was my first time purchasing and will purchase again. Goes on smooth and hydrating.
Allison S.
Bardstown , KY
The Chubby Stick is perfect for my middle school daughter! I love them too. She's not really allowed to wear makeup yet but she can use these and feel like she is. They give just enough color. The color choices are great! I love that they don't feel heavy on my lips and moisturize as well.
I bought them at Target.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute