BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

• Is this long lasting ? How long before you have to reapply?1 Answers
  • Tem alta fixação?1 Answers
  • I think these are adorable! But do they have a strong sce...1 Answers
Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips
  • "5 stars because the cubby lips are very pigmented, easy to apply, and lightweight yet moisturizing. It's a little more oily than I wish it would be but that doesn't stop my love for the chubby sticks. They are comparable to a tinted chapstick like baby lips, but they are way more pigmented than baby lips. My fave moisturizing lip product right now. " in 41 reviews
  • "Color and moisture combined for a great lippy! I love the intensity, and my lips feel so soft. I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for long lasting color, but definitely a great colored balm alternative. I will buy more of these in multiple colors!" in 20 reviews
  • "Probably this is the most comfortable lip product I've ever used. Very smooth, has nice moisture effect and looks good on the lips. Very easy to aply even without a mirror. Smells nice. Makes my lips softer and gives light color. Best for natural everyday look. Love it! " in 14 reviews
  • "I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They're easy to use, hydrates your lips & so many colors to chose from. The crayola packaging I think is not only super cute, but genius! This packaging just makes perfect sense! The chubby sticks are adult crayons!" in 11 reviews
michelle p.
Venetia , Pa
Love this product.  I use it daily and several times a day!  Long lasting and the colors are terrific.  I would recommend to anyone to give it a try.
Bethany C.
Coral Springs , FL
Yes, yes and YES!!!!!! I worked for Clinique for several years and I can attest To the value and quality of their products. These chubby sticks are bomb and the packaging is the cutest! The price point is legit! I will def buy again. I would recommend these!!!
Amanda S.
Clearwater, FL
Chubby sticks are like bobby pins.. you just can't have enough! I keep these in pretty much every bag. Perfect for layering for a more dramatic evening look or for a simple day-time after the gym dressed up finish. Every color is pretty great but my favorites are the pinky/ reds.
Eleni V.
Philadelphia , PA
cute idea. these are great for a gift. not the most pigmented and a little expensive. can get these from any department store. i feel these would make a great gift as well. packaging is selling point here and is very cute. would recommend to others.
Karen B.
Tulsa, OK
I love how smooth this goes on and I love the color choices. I would recommend this to anyone. I have used it on my daughter when we go to church. I like the quality of the product because a lot of the others I have tried I didn't like as much.
Jessica Q.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Review for: Pink Sherbert more...
I've used the pink chubby lipstick and it's just like all the others. There really isn't a difference. Just a brand name. It lasts just like all the others and does the same look. I probably won't be buying again because it is pretty expensive.
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I love these! I have about a dozen right now, and they are so great to use when you're in a hurry! I buy mine at Macy's and the first time I tried one, it surpassed my expectations! I totally recommend this to anyone looking for a well pigmented, easy to apply lip product!
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Clinique's chubby sticks! The only reason it isn't 5 stars is because I've found I have to reapply more frequently than others. But for short stints of time, they go on smooth and make your lips feel soft--not sticky!
Alyssa P.
I LOVE THESE. Okay, now that I've come across as totally unbiased--these are great. They are my holy grail for everyday looks. They are so easy to apply, you just swipe them on fast and out the door and it looks great. Fun packaging also travel friendly without breaking easy. Love them. Repurchasing and getting more colors. Definitely worth a try.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute