BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

• Is this long lasting ? How long before you have to reapply?1 Answers
  • Tem alta fixação?1 Answers
  • I think these are adorable! But do they have a strong sce...1 Answers
Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips
  • "5 stars because the cubby lips are very pigmented, easy to apply, and lightweight yet moisturizing. It's a little more oily than I wish it would be but that doesn't stop my love for the chubby sticks. They are comparable to a tinted chapstick like baby lips, but they are way more pigmented than baby lips. My fave moisturizing lip product right now. " in 41 reviews
  • "Color and moisture combined for a great lippy! I love the intensity, and my lips feel so soft. I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for long lasting color, but definitely a great colored balm alternative. I will buy more of these in multiple colors!" in 20 reviews
  • "Probably this is the most comfortable lip product I've ever used. Very smooth, has nice moisture effect and looks good on the lips. Very easy to aply even without a mirror. Smells nice. Makes my lips softer and gives light color. Best for natural everyday look. Love it! " in 14 reviews
  • "I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They're easy to use, hydrates your lips & so many colors to chose from. The crayola packaging I think is not only super cute, but genius! This packaging just makes perfect sense! The chubby sticks are adult crayons!" in 11 reviews
Kailee G.
I love my chubby sticks!! I always use them and I have tons of colors. They are long lasting and have great colors to choose from. I will always buy this product!
Chelsea F.
Jonesboro, AR
Great color. My lips do not seem to dry out with this product as with other brands they have. Seems to stay on pretty good. I have to reapply ever so often but all in all great product
Chelsea N.
Wallins Creek, KY
Review for: Mauvelous more...
I love this color! It is very pigmented. It goes on very smooth and has a creamy texture. It kind of reminds me of a lip balm. The chubby stick makes it very easy for application. I definitely would buy this product again.
Mauranda R.
chubby sticks are very pigmented and feel great going on the lips. they don't make your lips feel dry like some other brands might. i've bought this product many times and it is definitely my go to.
Meagan G.
Beaumont, CA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I think its at a great price point. It goes on so smoothly you really just feel like you are wearing a chapstick, it doesn't dry out and the color is perfect. Awesome, must buy!
Judy Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my chubby sticks.  I use them for a quick everyday color. I choose more natural looking shades. They are quick and easy to use. Moist, never dry my lips.
Saiko M.
Beautiful colors and fun packaging. A definite flashback to childhood. Colors range from sheer lip balm-ish to pigment color like brick red. Just not as hydrating as other brands. That's why the 3 stars. BTW, if you don't want to buy all 8, sephora sells them in a pack of 4.
Jessie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I am an elementary school teacher so imagine my excitement when I heard about this concept/collaboration! I searched online for it, but at that time only Clinique had it. Now, I know you can purchase at Sephora. I bought all the colors in the mini set and they are so fun. I love how they give me color but also hydrates them. It's so easy to apply and I didn't know at first, but it's a twist up. I'm so glad I got the set early since this product is limited time only.
April D.
Malden, MA
Great mini assortment of 5 shades. Same buttery balms that are very hydrating and comfortable to wear. I Love Fuzzy Wuzzy, a pinkish nude color which is one of the intense chubby sticks, and Mauvelous is another favorite for a hint of color. Even the Brick Red color looked great. I would definitely buy again!
Erica S.
LOVE THESE* so easy to work with... they are nicely pigmented and glide on sooooo effortlessly. They have a tiny strange scent but all Clinique products do just about, nothing serious. The shade selection is great too. The colors are perfect for no makeup makeup look or to vamp things up. They are lightweight and feel very moisturizing when worn
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute