BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Megan H.
Highland, UT
I actually really like this stuff. It adds color to your lips without a heavy lipstick feel. I have it in a bright pink and love the color. I got mine as a sample, but when it's all gone I'll be buying more.
Michelle C.
Amazing color and moisturizer! They last all day and I love all the shades! Easy to use and apply! Very good value and price! Got mine at Peebles! Definitely will buy more shades!
Samantha P.
Murray, KY
I'll be honest with you guys I was super disappointed at first. I tried brick red and I was like oh okay girl I see you but then the next 6 colors I was like what. Brick red and red violet are the most pigmented colors while the other six are more of a tinted lip balm with gold reflex so I hated it at first but honestly I know love them. I love lip balm so these are actually great for me because even the subtle color gives you that great natural look for summer but you still have some color. Definitely recommend for my natural makeup girls👏🏻💋
Lauren S.
Chesnee, SC
I have used Clinique brand since I was a teenager. Their products are always amazing and this one was no different!!! It gave amazing color and didn't dry out my lips like some do! I'll continue to use the products!
Kailee G.
I love my chubby sticks!! I always use them and I have tons of colors. They are long lasting and have great colors to choose from. I will always buy this product!
Chelsea F.
Jonesboro, AR
Great color. My lips do not seem to dry out with this product as with other brands they have. Seems to stay on pretty good. I have to reapply ever so often but all in all great product
Mauranda R.
chubby sticks are very pigmented and feel great going on the lips. they don't make your lips feel dry like some other brands might. i've bought this product many times and it is definitely my go to.
Meagan G.
Beaumont, CA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I think its at a great price point. It goes on so smoothly you really just feel like you are wearing a chapstick, it doesn't dry out and the color is perfect. Awesome, must buy!
Judy Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my chubby sticks.  I use them for a quick everyday color. I choose more natural looking shades. They are quick and easy to use. Moist, never dry my lips.
Allyson L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like the Chubby sticks, but I don't think they stay on for that long. I like the colors, but I don't love the feel of the chubby stick. It is easy to apply and has a nice sheen.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute