BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Mary-Lanier W.
I love the chubby stick lipsticks. They're perfectly packaged, and easy to apply. The only downside of this product is some colors are less pigmented but are still good for everyday use.
Melinda H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Mauvelous more...
An AMAZING lippie! It has build-able color and is in a beautiful mauve color. Like the regular chubby sticks, it provides moisture so you're good without lip balm! Plus the Crayola crayon packaging? To die for!
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely do love the chubby sticks just because of the all the colors and it is just so convenient to have in your purse. My only issue is that I wish it would last longer. Definitely not heavy duty but it does make your lips feel incredible
Grisbe P.
Glassboro, NJ
Hermoso, me encanta lo malo es que no duran mucho tiempo .pero estan muy lindos super cremosos. A mi me encantan sus colores soy maravillosos . tiene los colores de la tengorada eso me gusta asi q si los compran les van a encantar
👍☺☺👍☺👍☺👍❤
Kasse W.
Hammond
I am absolutely​in love with these. The stick goes on smooth. So many colors to choose. Soft colors and bright colors too. Color last throughout the day. Very pleased with mine. I wear a color each day.
Olivia H.
I love the more peachy pink sheer shade it is super nice for summer because it is light and just gives a pop of a little sheer glossy look and the peach color is such a summer color and i love it for the pool or a outing in summer
Jacqueline P.
Omaha ne
Review for: Mauvelous more...
Love this product! It's amazing at the coverage and the length that it stays on. It really met my expectations of lasting color and the quality of how how long it's lasted.
Angel A.
I love the colors available, and the portability of the lip stick. Its great just to put in my pocket for a night out. The price is affordable, and defiantly met my expectations.   The color last longer then other brands I have tried. Would recommend to others!
Nichole M.
My absolute favorite go to every day lipstick. Im out of these and it depresses me. The colors are amazing the moisturization is fantastic and the stick is even better. Completely recommend!
Bailey F.
Columbia, MD
Good product from Clinique! This Chubby stick is pretty good. Bought it online and shipping was expensive. Sort of tacky packing. Good value for the price. Would recommend to others. Clinique is the best!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute