BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

• Is this long lasting ? How long before you have to reapply?1 Answers
  • Tem alta fixação?1 Answers
  • I think these are adorable! But do they have a strong sce...1 Answers
Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips
  • "5 stars because the cubby lips are very pigmented, easy to apply, and lightweight yet moisturizing. It's a little more oily than I wish it would be but that doesn't stop my love for the chubby sticks. They are comparable to a tinted chapstick like baby lips, but they are way more pigmented than baby lips. My fave moisturizing lip product right now. " in 41 reviews
  • "Color and moisture combined for a great lippy! I love the intensity, and my lips feel so soft. I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for long lasting color, but definitely a great colored balm alternative. I will buy more of these in multiple colors!" in 20 reviews
  • "Probably this is the most comfortable lip product I've ever used. Very smooth, has nice moisture effect and looks good on the lips. Very easy to aply even without a mirror. Smells nice. Makes my lips softer and gives light color. Best for natural everyday look. Love it! " in 14 reviews
  • "I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They're easy to use, hydrates your lips & so many colors to chose from. The crayola packaging I think is not only super cute, but genius! This packaging just makes perfect sense! The chubby sticks are adult crayons!" in 11 reviews
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
SUPER hydrating, and they have such a great color range so you can find any lip you need for a new daily color! I love the feel of them on my lips, it’s better than chapstick. The colors aren’t too pigmented, it’s more like a sheer coat, but they’re still really pretty
Morgan K.
Oxnard
Review for: Melon more...
I love this tube of lipstick. Goes on so smooth and is easy to apply. I just use when I want a little pop of color but the color is buildable. I’ll apply this in a no makeup day and it brightens my face right up. I get so many compliments when I wear this.
Lyndsie R.
Absolutely OBSESSED with Clinque's Chubby Sticks! I love lip balm because of how much it moisturizes but I also love a fun pop of color. The chubby sticks are both! I would recommend these to everyone! I love them and have them in multiple colors!
Bethany M.
Frisco, TX
I LOVE the clinique chubby sticks! Seriously, my favorite lip product. They are so easy to use and they feel like chap stick. Very moisturizing and the color lasts a while. I like the normal ones, intense color can be a bit drying.
Janessa V.
Review for: Mauvelous more...
My go to for lips when I want to get dressed up. I love how hydrating it is for my lips but the color is also amazing! I wasn’t expecting much but it met past my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to everyone I know!
Megan A.
Fort Walton beach
 This product was not my favorite because the color looks great when it’s not on your lips.  The color stands out vibrantly with the cap on but when you put it on your lips it’s as if the color has been diluted about 75%.  The only other annoyance is that the cap of the lipstick slides off repeatedly which has caused slight to moderate damage to the lipstick it’s self, making it slightly difficult to apply now.
Alexis S.
I absolutely love Clinique as a brand and loved this lip color too. It goes on smooth and this thick stick makes it easy to to apply. It stays on a long time and you don’t need to reapply too often. Tad pricey though
Dawn K.
Stockdale
Review for: Mauvelous more...
I truly love them all!!! It's a cream lip balm with a beautiful pop of color!! Just right to really set off the easy going I haven't put much into my makeup kind of look but I still want to look good! And you can't be the price! They never dry out on my lips leaving me feeling all tacky and needing balm either. All my friends ask to borrow them when were out and about too!
Amanda L.
USA
I have a mauve berry shade and the nude shades of these comfortable chubby sticks! They don't bleed out onto my skin, and provide great color and hydration! These do require touch ups, but for the comfortable formula and hydration, I definitely don't mind! I really love a lot of clinique products. These are great quality and pretty colors. These do come off with meals fyi.
Beatriz C.
Massachussets
Review for: Melon, Pink Sherbert, Tickle Me Pink, Wild Strawberry, Razzmatazz more...
Clinique brand has pioneered to create Chubby lipsticks. Without a doubt that it's very good quality products, very soft, with many beautiful shades that are  very creamy and moisturizing. They are of medium long wearing lipsticks.I really liked the lipsticks. Perfect to use dialy.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton , NB
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
Layla A.