BY CLINIQUE

Clinique and Crayola™ crayons play together on a limited-edition collection of Chubby Stick™ For Lips. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora
Jenny S.
Coal Valley, IL
Review for: Other more...
Out of the package this lip color would not work.  After wiping it on a paper towel, it worked great!  I was nervous about the purple color of Graped-Up, but soon found it was more of a shimmery lighter gloss rather than a full pigmented lip color.  It is great over any matte base or looks nice as a nude shimmery lip.  My daughters went nuts over the packaging and have added this to their own collection.  It works great for dry lips as well!  This is quite moisturizing!  Super cute packaging!
Lyndsie R.
Absolutely OBSESSED with Clinque's Chubby Sticks! I love lip balm because of how much it moisturizes but I also love a fun pop of color. The chubby sticks are both! I would recommend these to everyone! I love them and have them in multiple colors!
Ali s.
anderson
I love these lipsticks. There adorable and work like magic. There not dry or sticky there a perfect consistency for a nice casual look. They show up Greta in pictures and don’t smear everywhere. I highly suggest you try these products!
Brennan N.
Denton, TX
Review for: Tickle Me Pink, Mauvelous more...
A thick formula with a lot of color punch! I got this from my mom because it wasn't her color, and it's one of the brightest pinks I own. It doesn't smudge, but it isn't the most detailed of applications, so it has some wiggle room!
Kalee H.
Watson
I had one of these in a bring pink color. I loved it . I had it for about 4 years so I recently decided to throw it away. It’s a great product. Stayed on my lips for a decent amount of time and was definitely vivid
Maddie J.
Lincoln
Chubby sticks are my fav. They're the most lightweight lipstick I've tried which I love, when I want my lips tinted a certain shade without a super harsh outline I always go for these. They apply like butter
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
I love all the different shade looks very cute my lips it has great packaging and a lot of product for the price and the quality is decent I have been buying for a long time and plan to continue I would recommend to others
Jennifer H.
These are some of my favorite things! Long lasting color, fabulous shades from which to choose, and if you buy enough you usually get a great free gift bag with purchase!
A N.
Review for: Wild Strawberry, Razzmatazz, Mauvelous, Mango Tango, Melon, Pink Sherbert, Tickle Me Pink more...
These are somehow not as good as the full size Clinique lip crayons. I bought the sample set and I just didn’t love the color selection or the formula. A lot of them were super sheer.
Chelsea N.
Wallins Creek, KY
Review for: Mauvelous more...
I love this color! It is very pigmented. It goes on very smooth and has a creamy texture. It kind of reminds me of a lip balm. The chubby stick makes it very easy for application. I definitely would buy this product again.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last after application?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can you buy these?
Paula R.
Are the colors intense or does it give more of a natural finish?
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Is there good colour pay off to these? Do they last a long time or fade off funny?
lauren m.
how can i get my hands on this?! its so cute