BY CRAYOLA #3 in Chalk

Find drawing and coloring tools at Target.com! Kick your imagination to the sidewalk with crayola outdoor sidewalk chalk! Vibrant, and electrifying crayon colors bring your driveway, sidewalks and other outdoor canvases to life! The anti-roll shape keeps sticks from rolling away when not in-use, and when you're all done, simply wash away with water and start all over. Feed your inspiration with a solid collection of 48 super neat crayola colors. see more...

Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
The best side walk chalk ever! The most variety, great pigment in the colors. Love the pointed crayon like style they start off with. Good staying power, sometimes last through rain which my kids love. Easily washes off skin and clothes. Perfect price for how much you get and how long it lasts. Will never buy a different brand of sidewalk check.
Jennifer Y.
Love crayola products and their side walk chalk is no different! My children use it as well as my kindergarten students at recess. They are able to make creative pictures with all the different colors. They are vibrant and last long ( as long as they don't break them or crush them into dust!) I would recommend these to anyone I know!
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
Best sidewalk chalk, with vibrant colors and so many to choose from. My kids absolutely love this chalk! It draws smooth and colors nicely and all of the colors really pop. My girls love that it includes such a good variety of colors and that they have the pointed end. By far our favorite for summer time fun.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Crayola side walk chalk is by far the best. My children have a blast with it. We use it outside and even inside with our chalkboard. there are a bunch of DIY things you can do with the chalk thats no longer useable and use it for all sorts of projects like powders. highly recommend.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Definitely a summer or all year round favorite with my kids, they love going out and drawing all over the sidewalk. This box is very affordable and worth the hours of entertainment and fun your kids get from all the chalk.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Love to always buy this chalk so my little ones can go play outside it can be a little messy if they write on their clothes like mine tend to do. But they wash out super good so hey it's a good thing. Easy to clean the sidewalk just spray it with water and you're good to go
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love these and my kids love these. It's easy to hold in a toddlers hand and leaves a good amount of pigment on the pavement. I bought these 2 years ago and they're still in pretty good shape. I'll probably get another half year to a year out of them. Great quality. Highly recommend
Alexia V.
The kid in me came out when my mom bought some chalk for the summer. Maybe it was meant for the kids but I couldn’t resist. Who doesn’t love chalk?
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
This is the best box of chalk you can find, Great quality and variety of colors. Washable so no problems staining the kids clothes or other items. Great value price!!
Becky S.
Sacramento, CA
This by far is the best sidewalk chalk made! The colors are super pigmented and bright which makes all of my kids are so much more pretty! Costco has a huge pack of this chalk in the spring and summer months i wanna say its 72 pcs for super cheap! Definitely worth it!
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do these wash out of clothes?
Gabby D.