Crayola Washable Finger Paints, 4-Count ( 4 ounce tubes ), Red, Blue, Yellow and Green uploaded by Kayleigh  T.Crayola Washable Finger Paints, 4-Count ( 4 ounce tubes ), Red, Blue, Yellow and Green uploaded by Kayleigh  T.Crayola Washable Finger Paints, 4-Count ( 4 ounce tubes ), Red, Blue, Yellow and Green uploaded by Harlow B.

BY CRAYOLA

Tonia C.
Tonia C.
Bakersfield
The paint has the texture of a gel, although it washes off very easy, it dosen't paint well. If you are trying to introduce color in your children's life stick with the dark colors like red, the green barely shows up in the bath.
Jamilyn B.
Jamilyn B.
Rockford, TN
Painting with a toddler (2 years old) can become more of a task than fun. But with the easy to use paint container and easy off cleaning, It makes it fun again! My toddler loves to paint and this is the only brand I will use.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
These are great paints! My one grandson and I used to fingerpaint with these all of the time. This is a great washable product. The squeezable containers are so easy to get to the last paint drop. I would recommend these.
EMMSAYS M.
EMMSAYS M.
Baton Rouge , LA
My 3yr old son really enjoys these finger paints the best part is these are washable and easily available he's not into crayons but he loves to paint
Justine A.
Justine A.
Bloomington, IL
My kids love to use Crayola finger paints. They have so much fun painting. I love Crayola because it is washable.
Harlow B.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
My sone loves to finger paint. These are Crayola paints don't stain and wash right out of clothing or anything else it touches. Doesn't stain hands either
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I have recently introduced painting to my middle child. my daughter used this when in daycare but now I'm a stay at home mom. my son enjoyed the texture and mess/masterpiece he got to make.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
San Antonio, TX
Do these come in more colors? I love the squeeze bottle style, but would love more options in colors.