Crayola - Washable Dry Erase Crayons - 8ct uploaded by rose F.

BY MATTEL #38 in Crayons

These special crayons lay down smooth, bold colors, but they erase cleanly without brushing off. Odor free, these crayons save you from loose caps and they won't dry out like traditional markers. This pack includes eight vibrant colored dry-erase crayons (red, blue, green, orange, yellow, purple, brown, and black), an E-Z Erase cloth for quick cleanup, and a built-in sharpener to keep your crayons in optimal condition. Recommended for ages 3 and up. Contents: 8 crayons, E-Z Erase cloth, Sharpener see more...

Brandy D.
Crayola is a terrific brand for crayons and markers. These dry erase markers have always worked wonderfully for me. Whether it be a power point presentation or a presentation on the dry erase board. I always pick up this brand.
Amanda T.
Bethlehem, PA
These are a great idea but they are really hard to erase and leave too much residue. I tried them with my kindergarten class because they kept leaving marker caps off and I loved this idea... just didn't work well enough.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Best ever. I have a daughter who enjoys drawing on the walls and not the paper. It's so extremely easy to get off the walls and things.
Devon W.
Queensland
THESE ARE FANTASTIC! My son isn’t the neatest kid ever and I’ve always been afraid of the drawing on the everything except paper stage of his life so I’ve avoided pens, but he loves drawing so I decided to buy these wash away pens, now when he gets pen anywhere including on himself I can just clean it off :)
Linda L.
Edmonton, AB
These crayons are so much fun! Kid friendly on any dry erase surface! Great colour and comes with its own erase cloth and sharpener.
rose F.
Montréal, QC
Ultra-clean washable markers are fun to use. My grandson only likes using markers these are great.$3.47 at Wal-Mart in Quebec.