Crayola Ultra Clean Stamper Markers, 10 Count

by Crayola

Add pops of colorful fun to your drawings and designs with Crayola Ultra Clean Washable Stamper Markers. Simply press the tip of the marker to your paper to stamp wherever you like. Use Stampers to create a starry night or a trail of paw prints, and add smiley faces, hearts, mustaches, and more. Plus, our Ultra Clean Markers wash from skin, most washable clothing, and most painted walls, making them great coloring supplies for kids!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Ultra Clean Stamper Markers, 10 Count!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
1,184 reviews
My daughter got these from the Easter bunny and loves them. They are very fun and are easy to use. There’s a nice variety of colors and they last for quite some time. I also like how these wash off easily from her hands.
Marium S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Ultra Clean Stamper Markers, 10 Count uploaded by Marium S.
I got these for my 3 year old I love them but I think they should be a little bit more bigger in size however I do really like them these are great not only for kids but for adults and people who like to decorate their planner or note books or even scrap books. Love them.
Becky H.
I just bought these at Walmart. I like these markers. I use them to decorate plain white gift bags, brown paper bags, paper, and just about any thing else that other washable marker projects. I like Crayola products because  Crayola makes the best products so far. Yeah it may cost a little more, but the product quality is there. Crayola website even has printable coloring pages free. I recommend these stamp markers to anyone at any age.

Looking for your answer?