Crayola Ultra-Clean Markers, Broad Line, Bold 8 Count

by Crayola

#4 in Markers

Kids love to get creative with color, but parents want to keep the color where it belongs and easily remove it where it doesn't! Crayola Ultra-Clean Broad Line Bold Markers now have an improved Ultra-Clean washable formula. These durable broad-line markers feature conical tips that let kids color in large areas or create slim lines.

Doo they really wash off ?
Hola quisiera probar los productos por favor ?
Who knows how good are these markers?
Start your review of Crayola Ultra-Clean Markers, Broad Line, Bold 8 Count!
Kelli Q.
Edinburg, TX
Crayola Ultra-Clean Markers, Broad Line, Bold 8 Count uploaded by Kelli Q.
This fire makeup look is brought to you by #crayola markers 🤦🏻‍♀️😳 Little one decided to try a Malificent look for the night. A+ for surprise, effort and creativity! These markers may be “ultra-clean” but washable from the face is debatable. It took a good amount of scrubbing to get it off! (Shoutout to Norwex Body Pack Coastal Three Pack for the save! With a little steam and water, these cloths did the trick!)
Hailey H.
Colchester, CT
Crayola Ultra-Clean Markers, Broad Line, Bold 8 Count uploaded by Hailey H.
Great color pigment for markers ! They don’t Frey with a lot of use which is great ! Very good for kids, easily washes off surfaces, skin and clothes !
Chelsea E.
Midland City, AL
Crayola Ultra-Clean Markers, Broad Line, Bold 8 Count uploaded by Chelsea E.
My daughter went to town with these markers. All over herself, baby brother, and furniture. I got it ALL out!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Ultra-Clean Markers, Broad Line, Bold 8 Count uploaded by Anna D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these to draw different types of people and paid much more than I ever thought I would for Crayola markers. I do not think they were worth it, the variance in the brown shades is minimul and flat. They are regular brown Crayola markers.
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
1,199 reviews
Crayola Ultra-Clean Markers, Broad Line, Bold 8 Count uploaded by Amy M.
Great 👍 coloring and value. Great 👍😃 affordable good quality 👍. Good for coloring books especially adults 😜 coloring books heart 💗❤️😃
Cheyenne S.
Kinsley, KS
I love coloring with my son with these awesome bright and colorful markers easy to use and store and easy to teach kids to color and hold colors are bright and vibrant and washable so they come out of clothes and easy to wipe of surfaces and there prices cheaply so you can use to colors or for art craft projects and school projects
Briana H.
Laporte, IN
Now these are wonderful for kids, because they are so easy to clean up. Easily washable off clothes, furniture, carpet, walls, and even themselves. Highly recommend. I just wish they would make them to the point where they wouldn't dry out when kids don't put the cap on all the way.
Daisy P.
South Jordan, UT
My kids’ favorite markers! They are long-lasting and have beautiful colors. They easily get wiped off of most surfaces as well. I would recommend it.
Tashia  A.
Manchester, PA
Crayola Ultra-Clean Markers, Broad Line, Bold 8 Count uploaded by Tashia  A.
We love to color here especially on rainy days or too hot to go outside days. Use these markers for crafts and pictures . Can't forget the crayons for coloring. Always affordable, and last long when they can keep the cap on. Bright colors, and my favorite, washable.
Jennifer S.
Grand Blanc, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola is my brand for all arts and crafts for years. My kids absolutely love the pencils, markers, crayons everything. My oldest daughter is 28 and started using them with her kids. I can't say enough about the quality and dependability of these pencils. I will always choose crayola for all my arts and crafts for my personal use and my children, grandchildren and friends.