Crayola Ultimate Light Board

by Crayola

Put your art in lights! With the Crayola Ultimate Light Board you can create amazing art and display it in a big, bold way. Just draw your masterpiece directly on to the Light Board surface and turn it on. Watch your designs shine! The bright LEDs built into the frame make the inks from the included Gel FX Markers really glow! The removable back panel makes tracing images a snap. And when you’re ready, just wipe the screen clean for unlimited creativity.

Requires 3AA Batteries, not included. Please Note: This light board only works with Crayola Gel FX Markers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Ultimate Light Board!
Laredo, TX
Crayola Ultimate Light Board uploaded by Gaby R.
Crayola Ultimate Light Board uploaded by Gaby R.
Great gift! I gave it to my niece for Christmas and wish I had gotten for myself instead! I do wish it came with its own eraser/cloth, bit it's no big deal. Light don't last as long, but that's depending on batteries you use. I wish there was more variety in the markers, but they're decent. Be careful of the market compartments however since they get jammed easily, leading to finger injury.
Corvallis, OR
Great product kids and family fun, everyone can play an learn and have a blast this was such an amazing Xmas gift
Oakland Park, FL
I want this board for my son, they have recommended it to me a lot since he can draw and you can see in the dark what they draw
Hamilton
This is an awesome product!! I have a tween in my house who likes creating glow-in-the-dark type signs for her room with this product and drawing on it of course. It would be better if it was easier to completely clean the writing surface. I would definitely recommend to other parents!

Looking for your answer?