2 colors available

BY CRAYOLA #4 in Colored Pencils

Get creative with a twist when you use a crayola twistables colored pencils kit. This art kit gives you a colorful array of pencils for drawing, coloring and more. Best of all, you never have to sharpen themjust twist for more artistic fun. This portable craft set comes with 25 twistables colored pencils and 40 sheets of paper in a durable carry case. see more...

• Do these work good? Are they bright? Do the break easily?4 Answers
  • I really enjoyed using these still do. Who else liked using them? 2 Answers
  • Favorite color anyone?!24 Answers
Bella P.
Bella P.
These pencils are all right. The thing I like about them is that they don't need to be sharpened but mine get stuck occasionally and are easily breakable depending on who is using them. If they are twisted out to much they break. The good thing is that if you want to color something they work perfectly fine but don't try drawing something while putting pressure on the color pencil. I gave three stars because its very hard to use them to draw.
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
I love these they're great product better than the traditional. I bought two of these one for myself and one for my daughter they are easy to store the case is very convenient I love the colors are very vibrant they're not able to push them back so they don't break I highly recommend this product for anybody not just for your children. I highly recommend this product great price

#mycultclassics
heather h.
heather h.
Crayola Twistables are the best solution to an ongoing issue. Crayons don't last a day in my house. I always seem to find them with the paper peeled off, and bite marks. The twistable colored pencils are perfect for my little ones. My four year old loves to color, and these pencils are her favorite. And they withstand her little sister.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
These are a must have for trips in our house! With three boys who love to color it's great that they don't need to have a sharpener and there's no paper wrappers for the younger one to try and peel off so we find paper bits all over our van. They are very pigmented and often go on sale for buy one get one half off at Meijer.
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
My holy grail. While I love the original Crayola colored pencils, the twistables are so much more convenient. As a college student, I find that if I need colored pencils, I'd much rather pick up a twistable rather than the ordinary in case I make a mistake. THE perfect colored pencil for everything.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
I love these. They are so smooth and easy to use. I think they just make things look more beautiful then crayons. I also feel that they have more colors that are so different then both crayons and color pencils. They are easy to travel with and better for little kids to use.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Best invention ever! Perfect for those who do adult coloring books. You don't need a sharpener! You can just keep going. This was my biggest complaint for reg colored pencils and adult coloring books. I had to keep sharpening. Great price right now for back to school sales!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Saint Cloud, MN
I hate the idea of these pencils. I grew up with a classic colored pencil set that I carried everywhere. They don't blend as well as regular ones. These take away a lot of the fun. However, there are serious advantages, mainly that you never have to sharpen the damn things!
Liz C.
Liz C.
I love these and my kid loves these. We both love to color and these make it easier for me to be precise and keep him from breaking the crayon. I also have issues with my hands due to MS and I can hold these with no problem without the worry of them breaking.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
I have two little kids and I find these crayons to be such a huge help. Little ones tend to be a bit rough on crayons. No big deal when using these! When the tip gets worn you just twist to get a fresh crayon. Kid and mother approved!!
Taylor W.
Do these break easily?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Does anyone one has an issue with these breaking easily too?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Now is there any Markers that twist?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do your kids prefer these or regular crayons?