BY CRAYOLA #5 in Colored Pencils

Get creative with a twist when you use a crayola twistables colored pencils kit. This art kit gives you a colorful array of pencils for drawing, coloring and more. Best of all, you never have to sharpen themjust twist for more artistic fun. This portable craft set comes with 25 twistables colored pencils and 40 sheets of paper in a durable carry case. see more...

• Do these work good? Are they bright? Do the break easily?6 Answers
  • I really enjoyed using these still do. Who else liked using them? 2 Answers
  • Favorite color anyone?!24 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: 18 Each more...
These are really fun crayons. My daughter loves to color and draw and theses are easy to take places and are easy for her to hold. The colors are bright and these clean up easily if they get on Her clothes . This was affordable and fun .
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
These are way more than JUST a colored pencil. Normal pencils break, get lost, etc These though are awesome! The colors look great and shading is easy with these. I keep these on hand for any planner decorating or doodling. Very versatile! 5 stars!!!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Erasable 12-Pack, Assorted more...
I hate these things. They do not show up on anything and they are so dule and lacking color I have no idea why you would ever buy these. Just don’t get these they break crazy easy and I do not like them at all.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
For cheap colored pencils, these are actually pretty good! They're soft enough that you can draw on fragile, thin paper like newsprint or Bible pages without ripping. And I love that I don't have to sharpen them!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: 18 Each more...
When I was in school everyone always had these and so I bought them too. That was the dumbest thing I did. They aren't the worst coloring pencils I have ever used, but they certainly aren't the best either. They do have great pigment and they color just like other pencils, but they do not last as long as other pencils do. They also have a really bad habit of breaking just like a mechanical pencil does and that can be really wasteful and obnoxious. Overall I would tend to stick to regular colored pencils.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
My family loves these.  I use them when I color with the kids.  They are great for all ages.  My 9 year old, 3 year and 2 year old use them and they are perfect.  I love that they are twistable instead of the traditional pencil that needs to be sharpened and they also have erasers for any mistakes you may make.  They are great vibrant colors and the lead is not easily broken.  I purchased mine at Walmart.
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
They are very convenient as far as not having to use a pencil sharpener so frequently and they color incredibly smooth. I color A LOT of adult coloring books to sell/frame and I would recommend them to anyone. Kids and adults alike.
Sheila G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Crayola crayons are the best crayons ever! The twistable crayons has so many vibrant colors to choose from. They bring the pages to life. They are worth the price. The ability to twist the crayon is great because you do not have to sharpen the crayon.
Ericka H.
I love these kind of color pencils because they last longer than the wooden original ones and you get to twist them up and down and has more of a crayon effect. Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils Kit
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE these! I like to color adult coloring books on my spare time. These are awesome because I don't have to worry about sharpening them! They are pretty affordable. I love the colors they come in.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
Favorite color anyone?!
Holli E.
Owings Mills, MD
Do these break easily?
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Does anyone one has an issue with these breaking easily too?
Amy M.
Now is there any Markers that twist?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do your kids prefer these or regular crayons?