Crayola Twistable Crayons 8 ct.

by Crayola

Crayola Twistables Crayons never need sharpening or wrapper peeling! Just give a twist to keep the color coming! Each crayon is encased in a durable plastic barrel that resists breaking. This pack includes 8 Twistables Crayons in assorted colors. Great for coloring books, crafts, and school supplies. For ages 3 & up.

Do you prefer these over regular crayons?
Start your review of Crayola Twistable Crayons 8 ct.!
Sarah T.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great to use both in and outside of the classroom. They are affordable, and last longer than the regular crayons. I also really like how they come in a package that can be reused, instead of having to dump all of the crayons into another container. Definitely recommend!
Heather K.
These are cool for a different kind of crayon. They are easy to hold in your hand. And don't break easy. The only wish is more come in a pack
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
These are great but, also have a habit of breaking which makes it hard for me to purchase these again at full price.
Kri W.
Shreveport, LA
Crayolla, twistable, and colorful? Need I say more? Best product and easier to use because you do not need to sharpen them all the time. Just twist and more crayon!!
Serena M.
Sylacauga, AL
I love these. As a college student I keep these in my book bag. Since they are retractable they do not make a mess in your bag.
Rose ..
I love these! My kids adore them! Very convenient, sturdy, and last a long time. I don have to worry about broken crayons. They twist easily and the price is reasonable.
Sonja M.
Rexburg, ID
I really appreciate these twisted crayons for my kids. It takes away the need to sharpen and also makes it so the crayons don't bleed compute into your fingers. They're not very cheap, so I make sure I know they've been put away after the kids use them!
Brie G.
I love these for my kids and myself. The only thing I wish it that they were a bit stronger of crayons bc of my kids drop them the crayon breaks super easily.
Emily J.
West Jordan, UT
These are so fun to color with. My students love them and so do I! ♥️😍 it’s so nice how long they last too!
Carmen F.
Delano, CA
When i was in school i loved using these crayons the would last me a while.. i like the fact the if your not going to use it anymore you can twist it back in and not leave it out so it wont break