Toys & GamesArt & Drawing ToysCrayola
Take Note Iridescent Gel Pens, 4 Count

Crayola Take Note Iridescent Gel Pens, 4 Count

by Crayola

Crayola Take Note Iridescent Gel Pens write smooth with 2-in1 color laydown! Each Gel Pen offers shimmery, shifting shades of color that look different on light or dark paper! They’re perfect for note taking, bullet journaling, or doodling. Iridescent Gel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Take Note Iridescent Gel Pens, 4 Count!
These pens are insanely affordable and seriously high quality. I love using the Crayola Take Note Gel pens inside of my Tul planner. I’ve repurchased several times as I often lose pens. They dry very fast so they are perfect for the lefties of the world. I can typically find the Take Note products at Target and always on Amazon. Thank you for reading my review. Hakuna Matada!
Minneapolis, MN
Crayola Take Note Iridescent Gel Pens, 4 Count uploaded by Deja J.
I love these so much! As a 90’s baby gel pens are life, always will be! I wish they came in a lot more colors, especially neons! These are iridescent & glittery! They write smooth & as a left hander they actually don’t smear much! Gel ink dries very fast however the glitter rubs off a little.

Looking for your answer?