Crayola Take Note Erasable Highlighters, Pastel

by Crayola

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Take Note Erasable Highlighters, Pastel!
Mission, KS
Review for: 6 Count
All time fav! Works great for doing school work. Best part of it is, if I make a mistake I can easily erase something I didn’t want high lighted. I’ll probably buy more when these go out but so far it’s been 5 months and they still are going strong!
Royse City, TX
My favorite highlighters. They don’t bleed through the page and they truly are erasable! Other erasable pens and highlighters usually leave a faint mark but these erase perfectly! Crayola Take Note Dual Tip Highlighter Pens, 6 Count
Riley, KS
As a college student who likes to highlight, this is a great product to buy. These are highlighters but they are erasable! Great for college students who like to highlight but have a rental book that can not be “heavily highlighted” in. These are awesome and the colors are super bright and noticeable. They are not badly expensive too for highlighters that are erasable. I think I bought mine for $5 or $6 on Amazon.

Looking for your answer?