BY CRAYOLA

Turn an ordinary window or mirror into colorful crystal canvas with Crayola Crystal Effect Window Markers. Watch as marker colors glaze over and crystallize before your eyes. Crystal effect is most intense with sun shining through the window. Marks are washable from windows, fabric and skin. Colors wipe off windows with a damp paper towel. Set includes eight bright, crystalized colors: brown, yellow, orange, red, violet, blue, green and crystal clear. Markers are certified AP nontoxic. see more...

Casey P.
Theodore, AL
I bought these to keep my toddler entertained and he really loves them. The only thing that disappoints me is they are not very easy to see...even after they have dried. I found these markers at target and they weren't very expensive so although I probably wouldn't buy them again, I don't regret my purchase.
Jessica P.
We love these markers! They only work well when it's warm outside, the glass has to be warm enough for the markers to dry properly. When they work well, they're so fun! They wash off really easily sms are great colors.