Crayola Slime Soap, Bar Soaps

by Crayola

Crayola Bath Slime scented soap. Squish it, pinch it, and lather up! 3.6oz Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Slime Soap, Bar Soaps!
Allison M.
Amherst, OH
Crayola Slime Soap, Bar Soaps uploaded by Allison M.
I got the wacky watermelon for my daughters stocking. We used it Christmas night and she was instantly severely itchy. We had to completely rinse her down-poor thing was in tears. I will not be purchasing again.
Lauren W.
Jacksonville,FL
I purchased the Crayola Bath Slime for my neice and nephew as a "thinking of you" gift recently. They totally enjoyed it and it gave them something else to do while enjoying a nightly bath. It is good for those kids who can't still in the bath while you're trying to bathe them.
Amber G.
33 Pine Rd
Crayola Slime Soap, Bar Soaps uploaded by Amber G.
I bought the grape scented slime soap for my two year old daughter and she loves it. Lol...I'm definitely going to buy more.

Looking for your answer?