Crayola Silly Scents Slim Fine Line Washable Markers-10 ct.

Crayola Silly Scents Slim Scented Washable Markers feature enticing scents that add a new dimension to kids' artwork. Each aromatic art tool immediately turns any coloring project into a scribble and sniff drawing!

How are these compared to Mr. Sketch?
Start your review of Crayola Silly Scents Slim Fine Line Washable Markers-10 ct.!
Courtney G.
Decorator Expert Level 5
Review for: Crayola Silly Scents Fine Line Markers, Sweet Scents, 10 Count
My kids love the #crayola #sillyscents line ! I think it's funny when my kids color and then smell the color page . And sure enough it does smell exactly what they are using !
Jessica T.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Crayola Silly Scents Fine Line Markers, Sweet Scents, 10 Count
Love the scent of these. Bought for the kids for their school supplies. Just a nice little fun out of it compared to their everyday markers and crayons they use. Will be buying a few more for back up.
Tiffany D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Crayola Silly Scents Fine Line Markers, Sweet Scents, 10 Count
My brother bought these for me, and I think they're awesome! They work great, and smell good! My favorite scents are the marshmallow and root beer 😊
Kalli A.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Crayola Silly Scents Fine Line Markers, Sweet Scents, 10 Count
These are soo much fun to play with!! The scents are soo strong and smell amazing!! Many fruity and sweet scents in this pack!!! Would love for them to keep coming out with more scents
Maria C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Crayola Silly Scents Fine Line Markers, Sweet Scents, 10 Count
I love using the silly scents markers on the projects I do with my students. I can easily create a poster and make it fun with letting then choose the scent that I use. Not only do I use them at work but I can also use them at home with my family! These are a little more expensive than the normal crayola markers but not so much that it is worrisome.
Balraj V.
865 Lander ave apt#210 Turlock
Love how these are washable because my toddlor will start from the coloring book and finish on herself.
Cory B.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Crayola Silly Scents Fine Line Markers, Sweet Scents, 10 Count
They smell delightful! The color and quality are what one expects from Crayola. It’s fun to color with the scents.
Brittany C.
Crayola Silly Scents Slim Fine Line Washable Markers-10 ct. uploaded by Brittany C.
Review for: Crayola Silly Scents Fine Line Markers, Sweet Scents, 10 Count
I just bought a pack of these but the 8 ct and they smell awesome! My kids love them! They remind me of my childhood!
Michelle V.
Sanford, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Silly Scents Slim Fine Line Washable Markers-10 ct. uploaded by Michelle V.
Review for: Crayola Silly Scents Fine Line Markers, Sweet Scents, 10 Count
Just saw this Crayola Silly Scents at Walmart for $3.94 - 10colors wish I saw them before because last week I bought other crayola washable markers ... So if anyone interested here I leave you a cool promo
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Crayola Silly Scents Fine Line Markers, Sweet Scents, 10 Count
The kids love them they smell great and leave a scent on your coloring pages. The also color great. The scents are a little silly and kids love talking about the flavor scents while coloring. A fun coloring experience for children even the tots.