Business & IndustrialOfficeWriting & Drawing InstrumentsCrayola
Silly Scents Chisel Tip Markers, Sweet Scents, 12 Count

Crayola Silly Scents Chisel Tip Markers, Sweet Scents, 12 Count

by Crayola

Crayola Silly Scents combines fragrant scents in a cool, colorful line of crayons, markers and colored pencils! Each aromatic art tool comes ready to scribble and sniff. The 12 Count Pack of Chisel Tip Markers includes Cherry, Orange, Apple, Fresh Air, Blueberry, Grape, Tropical Punch, Cotton Candy, Marshmallow, Coconut, Root Beer, and Pineapple scents. The durable chisel style tip can deliver fine lines and rich, thick ones too. Comes in a delightful character pack.

excelente producto
Start your review of Crayola Silly Scents Chisel Tip Markers, Sweet Scents, 12 Count!
Angela C.
Texas
I'm excited to share my latest experience with a knowledgeable hacker I've been in contact with. My distant friend helped me while trying to improve my credit rating to buy My Saloon location. My credit was so low (483) and I had about 5 different credit cards that had been charged in the last two months. I needed to remove the accounts from my credit report, but the problem was that they are the oldest cards on my report. I contacted ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST to help me rebuild my credit, remove negatives and increase my score; they also helped me clear some of the debt on my account. They did exactly that for me in less than 8 days and I just bought a house after that. Here are the contact details: ROOTKITSCREDITSPECIALIST @ GMAIL . COM or (8155248116).
Christianne  S.
Brook Park, OH
Crayola Silly Scents Chisel Tip Markers, Sweet Scents, 12 Count uploaded by Christianne  S.
I recently got these for my daughter and she is totally in love! She had been asking for the Mr. Sketch® Scented Chisel Tip Marker Sets but I found these for half the price with even more colors and scents and could not be more pleased. They all smell great! The black / marshmallow is our favorite. They don't dry out quickly at all and the scents are nice and strong and last. Very much reccomend for kids and adults alike.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...