BY CRAYOLA #25 in Art & Craft Sets

Create Outdoors. Washable! Spray Away with Water! 3D Chalk Set - Create Eye-Popping Art! Chalk Tools Create Unique Effects 4 Giant Stencils Create Jungle Scenes What s the 3D secret?  3D is easy!  Every chalk has two specially paired colors.  Use them together to create the best 3D effects.  When you wear 3D glasses, colors pop" at different levels.  Wow! Start with 2 levels.  Draw a big red square.  Make a blue U around it - with a thumb space between the colors.  Put on your 3D glasses.  the red "jumps our"!  Look at it from different angles. How it works.  Warm colors, like red, appear High.  Cool colors, like blue, seem Low.  Awesome!! Contents: 2 pairs of 3D glasses 5 Dual-ended sidewalk chalk sticks 3D How to book 4 Giant stencils 3 Chalk tools- Wide writer, Blender & Tri-wri see more...

• Does this Chalk really look 3D?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for new things to buy for my 4 year old son. .. do yo...2 Answers
Crayola Sidewalk Chalk 3D Deluxe Art Set
  • "We had so much fun with these, actually bought them on clearance and I wish I knew where we could get more!" in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this for any child who wants to write on the sidewalks outside." in 2 reviews
  • "The glasses make the art pop and I typically add these sets to their Easter baskets!" in 1 review
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
Get out and play with kiddys. Or make a fun the party is here sign on your sidewalk... These colors are vibrant and as we all know wash away with water.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Jamika R.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
With 4 children, sidewalk chalk is hit in our house. The 3D effect gives them an extra edge on their drawing and they go wild with their imaginations. I pull out sidewalk chalk when they play in the driveway as well as on rainy days they go into the garage and draw away.
Jennifer M.
Saint Joseph, MO
We had so much fun with these, actually bought them on clearance and I wish I knew where we could get more! I'll be honest the kids got bored long before me, but a little entertainment while my kids run around outside is nice. some brightly colored sidewalk chalks from other packages kind of work with the glasses but not as well.
De B.
Very fun and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this for any child who wants to write on the sidewalks outside. It's a lot of fun and the chalk shows up very well. I Definitely recommend this product!
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
Leave it to Crayola to come up with such an AMAZING product! I was
skeptical, thinking there was no way it could possibly do all that it
claimed to be able to. I was wrong! My 9 yr old twin daughters, and 12
yr old son played with the Crayola 3D Chalk set for 2 hours straight
with no fighting only giggles which is a minor miracle! Definitely
recommend, your kids even the older ones will be awe struck!
Tina B.
Selden, NY
I was a little skeptical when I got this for my daughter last summer. She ended up having to pry them from my hands so she could use them! It was so much fun watching the drawings "come to life" as Mini said.
Kaitlyn S.
When my sister came to visit we had such a blast with this, it's fun to write and see your art almost "pop out to you" as my sister would say. My friends And I are almost in college and still love this.
Shonna P.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My kids love playing with this chalk. Most 3D products don;t really work the way they are supposed to, but this one does. It is wonderful watching my children bring "life" to their creations
Emma C.
Malden, MA
I was impressed by this one! I tried it out with my daughter, not really expecting any 3D results and was pleasantly surprised to find that it really does work!
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
Does this Chalk really look 3D?
Alisha M.
Ontario, NY
I'm looking for new things to buy for my 4 year old son. .. do you think this would be something to get him or is it ment for older kids?