BY CRAYOLA #22 in Art & Craft Sets

Create Outdoors. Washable! Spray Away with Water! 3D Chalk Set - Create Eye-Popping Art! Chalk Tools Create Unique Effects 4 Giant Stencils Create Jungle Scenes What s the 3D secret?  3D is easy!  Every chalk has two specially paired colors.  Use them together to create the best 3D effects.  When you wear 3D glasses, colors pop" at different levels.  Wow! Start with 2 levels.  Draw a big red square.  Make a blue U around it - with a thumb space between the colors.  Put on your 3D glasses.  the red "jumps our"!  Look at it from different angles. How it works.  Warm colors, like red, appear High.  Cool colors, like blue, seem Low.  Awesome!! Contents: 2 pairs of 3D glasses 5 Dual-ended sidewalk chalk sticks 3D How to book 4 Giant stencils 3 Chalk tools- Wide writer, Blender & Tri-wri see more...

• Does this Chalk really look 3D?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for new things to buy for my 4 year old son. .. do you ...2 Answers
Crayola Sidewalk Chalk 3D Deluxe Art Set
  • "We had so much fun with these, actually bought them on clearance and I wish I knew where we could get more!" in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this for any child who wants to write on the sidewalks outside." in 2 reviews
  • "The glasses make the art pop and I typically add these sets to their Easter baskets!" in 1 review
Tatanique M.
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
Get out and play with kiddys. Or make a fun the party is here sign on your sidewalk... These colors are vibrant and as we all know wash away with water.
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Jamika R.
Jamika R.
Douglasville, GA
With 4 children, sidewalk chalk is hit in our house. The 3D effect gives them an extra edge on their drawing and they go wild with their imaginations. I pull out sidewalk chalk when they play in the driveway as well as on rainy days they go into the garage and draw away.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
This works so well one day I was doing it on my sidewalk and then I put the glasses on I looks like it is popping out of the street it's awesome
Vickie F.
Vickie F.
Joanna, SC
I got my grandbabies this they had so much fun for hours . I even used them with the kids . really like them. I would recamend these for hours of fun.
Rhina F.
Rhina F.
Miami , FL
Leave it to Crayola to come up with such an AMAZING product! I was
skeptical, thinking there was no way it could possibly do all that it
claimed to be able to. I was wrong! My 9 yr old twin daughters, and 12
yr old son played with the Crayola 3D Chalk set for 2 hours straight
with no fighting only giggles which is a minor miracle! Definitely
recommend, your kids even the older ones will be awe struck!
brooklyn G.
brooklyn G.
This look so Awsome. I wanna try this with my son i never saw this before look cool amazing and fun to do so hopefully it is .
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Las Vegas, NV
The kids i baby'sit love these, i actually got down and decided to draw with them It was fun, these were great and produced great color.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
My daughter really loves these. And the colors on both side makes them more fun for her to change up the colors.
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
This is another Crayola product my boys use we have a big bucket full of all the different 3D color chalks and all the kids on the block come by and take turns trying on the 3D glasses, seeing their facial expression once the glasses are on is so funny, I love that days after i can still clearly see my kids creations on the sidewalks and driveway until the rain washes it away.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
Does this Chalk really look 3D?
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Ontario, NY
I'm looking for new things to buy for my 4 year old son. .. do you think this would be something to get him or is it ment for older kids?