Crayola Sidewalk Chalk

by Crayola

Create big outdoor art with the only sidewalk chalk in bright, bold Crayola Crayon colors-- now with 6 tropical colors! This 36ct box of chalk sticks gets kids outside for artistic, imaginative fun. Create colorful murals, large handwritten messages, or traditional chalk games including hopscotch, tic tac toe and four square! Designed with an anti-roll shape, this Crayola Sidewalk Chalk set is designed to stay put, so parents and kids don't have to chase down stray sticks. Crayola Chalk washes clean from sidewalks and driveways, simply use a hose to spray away the color! Ideal for ages 3 and up.

How pigmented are these chalks?
I love putting outside toys and activity supplies into my kids’ Easter baskets. What are some other ideas besides beach toys and chalk?
When was the last time you personally used this chalk and for what?
Start your review of Crayola Sidewalk Chalk!
My daughters love these. Sturdy and colorful to make great creations. Due to their size they don't break easily and are easy to grab
Eagan, MN
Crayola washable sidewalk chalk 24 is a classic and holds up the test of time as being one of the greatest chalks out there.  I used crayola chalk when I was a kid and then my niece used it recently and I must say it has maintained consistent quality throughout the years.  Would highly recommend this chalk.
Love this chalk! It is easy to clean up and the kids have hours of fun. I would recommend this for anyone that has kids who love to draw.
Mckinney, TX
Crayola Sidewalk Chalk uploaded by Juliana M.
Crayola Sidewalk Chalk uploaded by Juliana M.
Purchased at: Target
This chalk is super vibrant and easy to use! The chalks are wide so they are easy for kids of all ages to color and create with. This pack is a great value and comes a an awesome variety of colors. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Borger, TX
Crayola Sidewalk Chalk uploaded by Crista B.
Crayola Art with Edge, Get Surreal is a must have in my house of 4 kiddos! It’s very affordable and fun and exciting to see the kids art work when using this! It’s very easy to clean up, and great for even toddlers. I highly recommend this for mommas and babies!Crayola Art with Edge, Get Surreal
Williamsburg, IA
Crayola Sidewalk Chalk uploaded by Monika F.
Chalk is a great way for adults to connect with younger ones when outside. The mess is minimal, unless the person rubs their body or clothing on top of the product. I enjoy the vibrant colors and outdoor fun!
Love this chalk. I actually bought it for my kids and ended up "stealing" it for myself to use on my indoor chalk board instead. The colors are great and the crayon(although square) is great to work with as well. I love decorating my board with the 12 different color assortments. I did end up buy a second box for the kids and they have enjoyed using them outside as well. Great product.
Hattiesburg, MS
So fun for boring summer days with friends... I mean you can be any age to lay on e hot asphalt and color....
Crayola Sidewalk Chalk uploaded by Ashley H.
The BEST chalk! Colorful (super-pigmented) and a bang for your buck! I use Crayola for all of my sidewalk chalk art!
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: Target
My grandkids love to go outside a do paintings with this chalk. Actually I always loved doing them too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...