Crayola Pip Squeaks Markers

by Crayola

#10 in Markers

Nontoxic Crayola® Pip-Squeaks Skinnies are perfect for travel and on-the-go!  The small size marker with BIG color! Includes: 64 Pip-Squeaks Skinnies Markers. 8 New Kids Choice Colors™

I love these! Had anyone else tried them. What you think of them?
How big are these markers?
How much does this box of markers cost? What is the surprise that's inside?
Start your review of Crayola Pip Squeaks Markers!
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Crayola products. Their markers are top quality. I like how there are so many colors in this pack to choose from and I like how they are skinnier and easier to use when coloring or writing in smaller spaces.
Mount Vernon
These little markers are the best! Half the size of regular crayola markers, you get the same color vibrancy and felt tip point. These are the perfect size for little hands. I also like how they come in more color options than the original markers, for about the same price. Great buy!
Loveland, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I personally love these markers. they aren’t expensive at all, and don’t leak through. i personally would definitely recommend buying these markers. great for coloring.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Purchased these about 2 weeks for my 5 year old and he absolutely loves them. They are the perfect size for his tiny hands. Has variety of colors. Very fun to color with. Colors are perfect. Totally recommend to any mommy out there. You child and you will enjoy them just like I do with my son.
POPLAR BLUFF, MO
I love these little cuties!!! They work great. Keep some in the car for travel fun. Keeps the kids both big and small busy on road trips or even when stuck in traffic. The size is convenient for small spaces and small hands. Plus crayola is a brand I trust fr their quality products. The price is great too!
Plainville, CT
Pipsqueaks are such great markers.. TOO GREAT. My daughter LOVES coloring with them almost as much as she loves eating them. And do you think the fact that she bit the top off of one means it wouldn't color anymore? WRONG. Dang thing still colors.. on the paper.. on her legs.. on the wall. Basically, these markers last a LONG time but what's great is that they are non toxic and come off of things SUPER easy.
South Range, MI
These are so great for little hands!! I bought these for my kiddo and he loved how easy they were to hold! I love how affordable they are and of course, Crayola never disappoints with how well these work and being washable is always great!
Clermont , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have never had an issue with Crayola. I always recommend Crayola. All of their products are amazing including this one. They last long, are affordable, and are fun. Great quality and great company!!
HILLMAN, MI
Crayola Pip Squeaks Markers uploaded by Shannon B.
Crayola Pip Squeaks Markers uploaded by Shannon B.
I purchased a pack of these on Amazon because I absolutely love Crayola products. My bosses daughter has a set and I was curious. I absolutely love them. I love the size because they don't dry out before I'm done using them. I love the bright bold variety of beautiful color that Crayola is known for. These are perfect for coloring in my adult coloring books!
ALL CRAYOLA products are grerat. They last a lot of time and usage. the colors are very bright and pretty. The marking is very effective I am staisfied with all these color markers. They are very affordable and I totally recommend them to all my friends