Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles Big Wand 2 Pack

by Crayola

Make big-time bubbles in bold Crayola colors! The brilliant colors magically rub off of skin and clean up easily from most surfaces. It's messy outdoor fun that will have everyone up and active while creating, chasing, catching and popping big, bold bubbles! Includes two 6.5-ounce bottles with built-in wands in 2 bubble solution colors-Purple Pizzazz and Fuchsia.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles Big Wand 2 Pack!
Julie M.
Ma fille aime beaucoup , sa fais des grosses bulles pour bien s'amuser , le flacon dur longtemps et franchement on en achète régulièrement on est vraiment satisfaite de ce produit
Tania  M.
Orlando, FL
The bubbles have no color to them. The purple bubbles looked like sausage grease. I would never buy these again, even if they were the last bubbles on earth. Waste of money for sure.
Ashley H.
Tickfaw, LA
I bought a couple of these for my children for their Easter Baskets and they absolutely love them. Keeps them busy for a little bit outside playing. My daughter was upset when all the bubbles was gone out the tube that I just refilled it with Dawn dish soap and handed it back to her and she was amazed and said I didn't know you could do that. Absolutely the best thing ever to keep your child busy outside.
Angela C.
Texas
I'm excited to share my latest experience with a knowledgeable hacker I've been in contact with. My distant friend helped me while trying to improve my credit rating to buy My Saloon location. My credit was so low (483) and I had about 5 different credit cards that had been charged in the last two months. I needed to remove the accounts from my credit report, but the problem was that they are the oldest cards on my report. I contacted ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST to help me rebuild my credit, remove negatives and increase my score; they also helped me clear some of the debt on my account. They did exactly that for me in less than 8 days and I just bought a house after that. Here are the contact details: ROOTKITSCREDITSPECIALIST @ GMAIL . COM or (8155248116).
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
This is so much fun. You don’t have to be a kid to enjoy this. Actually I as an adult loved this myself. Great for all ages. So much fun.
Natasha L.
Mississauga, ON
Again my opionion regarding these bubbles is that its not any different than any other bubbles on the market. Once gone the fun is over and it goes to the garbage. It would be great if they included a label on the bubble wand on how to make your own bubble formula. Had no use for it after. Just more garbage
Lourdes V.
Port Hueneme
Facil de usar super Lindas proveen una gran diversion tanto a chicos como a grandes econimicas muy muy recomendadas

Looking for your answer?