Crayola Oil Pastels

by Crayola

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Oil Pastels!
Roscoe, IL
Review for: 336 Count
I have bought 3 boxes of these for my art class. I love them they are easy to work with. Crayola is the way to go!
Coatesville, PA
Review for: 28 Count
I love these pastels for my kids! They are able to blend colors quick and easy and they love all the crazy creations they can make. Plus they are a way easier clean-up then normal pastels!
Rochester, NY
Review for: 28 Count
Use these to enhance your spooky drawings. Create halloween portraits with these easy to use oils.
Gaffney, SC
Review for: 28 Count
I dont know where these are found but i loved these in school. They make the prettiest brightest colors.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 28 Count
My 8yo loves these. He likes to use these on top of other mediums like acrylics and water colors. Great pigment
Review for: 28 Count
These are really great for art projects for anyone. i love how they blend and how rich and creamy they are. great buy
Review for: 28 Count
These are an incredible value for oil pastels as complete artist sets are usually around $30 and up. These are great for a beginning serios artist as they allow for exploration into different mediums but are still kid friendly. Also they aren't as messy as professional and more advanced sets can be. Overall I would highly recommend purchasing.

Looking for your answer?