Crayola My First Washable Triangular Crayons

by Crayola

Children will create and connect with bold Crayola colors while developing fine motor skills! Triangular shape guides little fingers to a proper writing grip Promotes more purposeful and controlled drawing Convenient storage in the reusable plastic container Includes 30 washable triangular crayons in bold colors and a reusable storage container

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola My First Washable Triangular Crayons!
Palm Desert, CA
Crayola My First Washable Triangular Crayons uploaded by Summer B.
These are absolutely the best crayons for young children. They teach them how to hold the crayon/ pencil correctly due to the triangular shape. I highly recommend
Longview , TX
As a teacher, the Crayola brand is always the best! Their colors are bright and their products are high quality. The triangular shape of these crayons is perfect for little fingers learning how to properly grip for writing and drawing!
Cutler Bay, FL
Triangular crayons- brilliant. Easy to grasp and they don't roll!! We keep a pack of these in our bag Bc they are great when we are out and about. They don't roll off the tables at restaurants or his activity tray in the car! The colors are brilliant as all crayola crayons are and these are washable crayons so when he keeps drawing that line on the floor/rug/his shirt- it comes right off.
Triangle crayons are great for little hands just starting out or for anyone who has a hard time holding the regular crayons. If you have a little one you should try them out.
Cheney, WA
Love these for my toddler. I have used these kind for all 3 of my kids. It's great knowing that the crayons wont roll away. I wish there were a larger variety of colors.
Everett, WA
Handy product for parents or baby'sitters that watch kids who love to explore their artistic side.
Paris, TX
I love this storage conatainer it so convenient and it keeps my little ones from getting them out and drawing all over the walls.
I love the storage container, when art time is done just toss the crayons back in without having to think about what order. My kids always love Crayola!
The container makes this product so much better. Instead of having to shove the crayons in a box, you you just stuff them in the container without worrying about the bottom side falling apart.
1,653 reviews
Everyone had crayola crayons as a kid. They have every colour you could need. These are great for younger children as they are easy to hold and are washable. Affordable and good value. Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?