Crayola My First Touch Lights

by Crayola

#2 in Toy Tools

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola My First Touch Lights!
Allison G.
Rosedale, MD
Crayola My First Touch Lights uploaded by Allison G.
This toy is so cool and amazing!!!! Give your toddler the power to play of creative play with the my first Crayola mess free touch lights. It always plays music if u want it to. The sealing gel surface is safe for doodling with your fingers. There is 6 sounds and 12 background lights colors this is AMAZING!! GO BUY IT NOW.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,790 reviews
Crayola My First Touch Lights uploaded by Ashley W.
This Christmas is going to be so exciting when my little girl opens this! She saw it on a commercial and wanted it. It's so pretty! It changes to different colors and has different tunes for your little one to listen to while doodling and drawing, creating mess-free art you know you'll love!

Looking for your answer?