BY CRAYOLA #4 in Crayons

Twist up the fun with Crayola®'s Mini Twistables® crayons, offered in 10 brilliant colors! Their compact size is perfect for projects at home or on the go. Crayola® Mini Twistables® crayons No sharpening Non-toxic Plastic barrel protects crayons from breaking 10 colors see more...

• Are these better than pencil crayons?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting to get these. Do the crayon tips dull...4 Answers
  • I didn't realize these still existed! Do you prefer these...7 Answers
  • "This is my favorite brand of any marker pencil and crayons." in 1 review
  • "these are very smooth and easy to use." in 1 review
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
These are alot of fun to use! The colors show up nice and bright. You twist them up when you need more instead of having to sharpen. They do cost a little more than normal crayons but if your on the fun side of coloring these are something you should try out or just purchase for your child because they will prob light up more for these than some candy!
SALLY M.
Not a fan of this but several of these and they do not put out bold and bright vibrant colors rather stick to original Crayola crowns thought this would be great to do those adult coloring books not a fan at all
Avani P.
I always used these in elementary school when my teachers would provide me with them. I actually never owned these but I always wanted to. The cool meaning behind crayons being twistable is interesting to me.
Brittney S.
I am personally not a big fan of these. Sometimes the twist would get stuck and then it was a waste because you couldn't get the crayon out. On the other hand, sometimes the spring would break and not hold the crayon in. They didn't really draw with a lot of color either.
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
I bought these for my daughter when she first started coloring, i was hoping that it would keep her from trying to chew on them. But i didnt really like them for her. They were harder than normal crayons to draw with. You have to press harder. But i kept them and not my daughter is 3 and they are a LIFE SAVER. They keep me from having to buy crayons on top of crayons because my daughter breaks them in like 20 minutes. I would suggest these to older kids.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Our family always goes with the twister bowls for our four and six-year-old. The extra plastic and the higher price tag messed care some away, however overtime split the difference with constantly replacing broken crayons. That does not happen with Twistables: especially on a carpeted floor the casing is pretty durable. Same bright colors that are always used to: I'm excited to see this productline expand into glitter and neons and so forth.
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
We bought these for our daughter (at the time 4 years old) with the idea that they would keep her from breaking her colors so she'd be able to use them longer than traditional crayons. Nope. She found a way to continuously break the tips off of them, twist, and break again! I took away one star b/c the formula of the crayon was wayyyy to waxy, not like traditional crayons. Not nearly as easy to stay in the lines with these either.
Amanda C.
Twistables are great for all ages and the minis are perfect for small hands!  The colors are bright and vivid and the price is very reasonable for the time they last.  You can grab these at any big box store and they are perfect for school aged kids that tend to break crayons.  They are virtually indestructible.  Highly recommend and don't steal them from your kids-buy yourself some too!  Great stocking stuffer
Anna M.
Waco, TX
If your kid has a tendency to break the regular colors, than these are for you. My daughter always presses to hard and breaks her colors so I grabbed these to see if it would help. It really did! They lasted longer and were stronger.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
We recently purchased this for our soon to be 4 year old. We took in on our trip to Europe so he can have some fun on the plane and these worked out amazing! Durable, he couldn't break them, easy to hold and of course not bulky. I would definitely recommend for a busy toddler.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
Do you like these or the originals better?
Sarah D.
Towson, MD
I didn't realize these still existed! Do you prefer these to crayons/colored pencils?
Melissa C.
I have been wanting to get these. Do the crayon tips dull when used?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these better than pencil crayons?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these markers washable?