Crayola Mini Twistable Crayons

by Crayola

Anybody else not like these as much as the regular crayons themselves?
Do these break easily?
Have you ever used these? And what's your favorite color?
Start your review of Crayola Mini Twistable Crayons!
Middle Village, NY
Review for: 10 Count
My daughter loved to break her crayons or peel away at the paper. Drove me nuts. Then right in my supermarket I found these. This holds up. And the colors are great. And the larger size has cool tie dye colors.
Waco, TX
Review for: 10 Count
If your kid has a tendency to break the regular colors, than these are for you. My daughter always presses to hard and breaks her colors so I grabbed these to see if it would help. It really did! They lasted longer and were stronger.
Auburn, WA
Review for: 24 Count
The twistable crayons are perfect for toddlers and adults too. No more broken crayons everywhere. They don't need to be sharpened and I think that's fine too. They get the job done and I've never had a break in any of mine. I bought the colored pencils too because the crayons were so great.
Lena, WI
Review for: 24 Count
The best in crayons, the best true in colors, and the best availability. I would not but any other type of crayon.
Lena, WI
Review for: 24 Count
I love to color. My only problem is crayon breakage. When I saw this product, I saw it as my solution to this problem..no broken crayons. Whoever came up with this is a genius.....
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: 10 Count
Favorite Crayons ! I don’t know where they sale them. If anyone knows what store they sell these at let me know please.
Columbus, OH
1,396 reviews
Review for: 10 Count
I live the twistable crayola crayons there are so many colors to choose i really enjoy iy its cheap and afforadable and it really met my expectations.
Centerton, AR
Review for: 10 Count
I like these because they don't break. They're nice to keep in a zipped bag and the kids don't pull paper of them!
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: 10 Count
These are okay for older kids but not younger. They like to twist them all the way out and they break off
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Steubenville, OH
il y a 2 ans
Crayola Mini Twistable Crayons ? Can I get a new pouch for these or should I just put them in something else? Cal A.