Toys & GamesCrayola
Melt 'N Mold Factory

Crayola Melt 'N Mold Factory

by Crayola

Create unique, multicolored crayons and toys with the Melt 'n Mold Factory! Add your custom combination of colorful crayon bits to the melting tray, then turn it on and watch your crayons melt together. Pour the melted wax into molds to create custom crayons‚ no two crayons are the same! Includes Melt 'n Mold unit, 24 crayons, 2 molds and 1 mold holder.

Where can I find this bundle?
Start your review of Crayola Melt 'N Mold Factory!
My son and i love this we love making me crayons and naming them.  If you like this product checkout the Crayola marker maker too, that one is even more fun!
Oakmont
I just bought this from Toysrus. It was on sale for $30. I have been trying to get it for awhile. My son and I are enjoying melting and molding crayons. No more throwing away broken ones. I recommend this for every crayon user. It's easy and fun to do!
Columbia city, IN
Crayola Melt 'N Mold Factory uploaded by Amy D.
I just got this for my children as a Christmas gift...I have had to turn the dial at least 4 times now for the crayons to melt...they still aren't fully melted...I really like the add ons but it totally takes way longer for the crayons to melt than what what the directions say..
Beattyville, KY
Don't care for it myself. I dislike any thing that causes a mess. HOWEVER my children LOVE this and they make so many interesting things out of old crayons.
I was so excited for this i bought 2. 1 for mine and 1 for family. Amazing i was about to unload a ton of broken crayon pieces!! After resetting the timer at least 3 times i was ready to give up the plate doesn't get warm enough to adequately melt the crayons. i followed all instructions using only Crayola crayons. I'm a big Crayola fan and they certainly missed the mark here. Sadly, 2 thumbs down and i would not recommend it was a lot of hype and wait for the kids. I'm disappointed
MADISONVILLE TN
My mother got my daughter one of these for Christmas. It worked well but I did not care for it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...