Crayola Melt N Mold Crayon Maker Factory uploaded by Amy D.

BY CRAYOLA

Create unique, multicolored crayons and toys! Mix Match colorful crayon bits and melt them down with the Melt 'N Mold Factory. Then, pour into the molds to make your own custom swirled crayons. No two crayons are the same! Create one of a kind, customized outcomes that are colorful, unique and they are proud to show off. Engage in surprising creative experiences! Transform your crayola crayons into multicolor creations! Melt and mold colorful wax to create your own creation. Create customized multi color crayons, shapes, rings, etc. see more...

Ashley C.
Oakmont
I just bought this from Toysrus. It was on sale for $30. I have been trying to get it for awhile. My son and I are enjoying melting and molding crayons. No more throwing away broken ones. I recommend this for every crayon user. It's easy and fun to do!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I just got this for my children as a Christmas gift...I have had to turn the dial at least 4 times now for the crayons to melt...they still aren't fully melted...I really like the add ons but it totally takes way longer for the crayons to melt than what what the directions say..