Crayola Markers
Crayola Markers
By Crayola
#6 in Markers
. ..

"Do they come in scented markers?"

Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
3 years ago
I have not seen any
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
3 years, 2 months ago
I'm not sure I think they do
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes they do!
Hillary V.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
I don't think so I think that's a different brand
F W.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
I have seen some special edition seasonal ones at Target.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
3 years, 7 months ago
I've never seen the skinny markers in scents but I have seen the thicker ones before!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
3 years, 7 months ago
They have a variety of scented products at Crayola, but these particular markers are not likely to be scented because of how thin they are. I would take a look around and see what you find! Another brand may have some just as thin and scented!
Shelton M.
Shelton M.
Winterville, GA
3 years, 7 months ago
I have not seen Crayola scented markers! That would be awesome though! Totally would buy!
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
3 years, 7 months ago
The don't have the scented ones in the super fine-tip like these, but they have ones that are somewhat fine-tipped that come in packs that iinclude some scented one Super Tips I believe.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
3 years, 8 months ago
I don't believe the skinny ones come in scented markers. I prefer the skinny ones because it's easier to write with them.