Crayola Markers

by Crayola

#2 in Markers

Crayola washable dry erase markers -6ct

Who knows how good are these markers?
GGostaria de sber se as canetas são de ponta fina ou grossa?
Do these really work like dry erase markers or is the ink hard to get off the surface?
Start your review of Crayola Markers!
Bel Air, MD
Decorator Expert Level 2
Crayola Markers uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I definitely like these bath markers for my little ones. They are alot better than the crayons I previously purchased. They wash off very easily with just a swipe of a washcloth. Also, they dont write on skin!! Which is a plus for me considering my son just tried to color my face with them! The only thing I wish was better is the actual color that comes out of the marker. It's not very bright at all. It's kind of like colorful watery soap. Pretty good product thow for coaxing your stubborn child who doesn't like bath time. Good for younger toddlers!
Harbor City, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Markers uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: Target
What I love about these markers is that it is really WASHABLE. My son gets it on his fingers and hands and arms and legs and everywhere. I just need to use one baby wipe and OFF it goes. What else do you need?!
Whitewater , WI
Purchased at: Target
I love these! As a teacher these are my go to markers! They last so long, are bright and vibrant, and I love how they are easy for the little ones to use with the thicker grip. They truly are teacher recommend!
Sugar Land , TX
Crayola Markers uploaded by Connie A.
Crayola Markers uploaded by Connie A.
Purchased at: Target
These markers are great and a plus is that they are crayola. I bought them to use for my planner and they work great. They are perfect for calligraphy and the price is great. I’ve had them for like 2 years and they still work great.
Virginia Bch, VA
Crayola Markers uploaded by heather B.
It's back to school time and all the school lists include crayons and markers. The go to brand is Crayola. This is the class 10 marker set. Bold colors and it now comes with a create and play app! Affordable and perfect size for little hands! Definitely worth it!
1,623 reviews
As I always say, you can't go wrong with the Crayola brand. These markers are great quality, come in several nice colors, and wash off easily. Kids and adults can enjoy them.
Corp Christi, TX
Crayola Markers uploaded by Mariah A.
Purchased at: Target
I love these markers soooo much as a stationary pro, these things are definitely it. I use them for calligraphy but they can be used for basically anything. Them being washable is a big plus for myself if I wanna blend colors and for my younger brothers if they mark themselves!
Moline, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Markers uploaded by Kira C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I watch my toddler brother full time so I'm always looking for new toys or activities to excite him and these silly little markers did just that. He loved that they're "fun sized" and hearing all the funny names they've been given like "firefly red and tiny plum". Plus I picked these up on sale for only a few bucks, sometimes it really is the little things 😁
Tacoma, WA
Decorator Expert Level 4
For me, I was not impressed with these dry ease markers as they did NOT wipe off my dry erase board and left permanent marks, rendering my dry erase board garbage... Totally disappointed!!!
Tempe
These markers are great if you are looking for a cheap option! They are super pigmented but usually dry out pretty fast. They are great for kids, however, if your kid tends to be messy crayons would probably be a better option.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...