BY CRAYOLA #10 in Colored Pencils

CRAYOLA-Crayola Erasable Colored Pencils. Now kids can make changes or corrections anytime to their artwork with the new Crayola Erasable Colored Pencils! 24 different colored pencils that are bright and have smooth laydown. Fun barrel graphics that make it easy to differentiate erasable colored pencils versus regular colored pencils. Includes: 24 Different color Erasable Pencils 4 New Colors: Jade Green Yellow Orange Mahogany and Light Blue! Recommended for children ages 6 and up. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Made in USA. see more...

• Are these colors as bright and vibrant as the original co...1 Answers
Rachel B.
River Grove , IL
Crayola, LLC Crayola 24ct Erasable Colored Pencils are not my favorite pencils to use. I have to press so hard for the color to show up. They were a great price and love that they can erase but I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
Found it was really hard to actually erase if I made a mistake. Left smudges on the paper and made everything just look dirty. I was really excited to try these but I was very disappointed with this product.
Jackie S.
Anaheim, CA
Very cute and easy to clean up for the kids! I use them in my office for children to color while I'm with clients and it's very easy to clean up if they go outside the lines or paper. Also gives a variety of colors to choose from which gives them options when coloring.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these colored pencils. I teach and these are what I recommend. They are affordable and work very well. I wouldn't recommend colored pencils in the classroom unless you want the kids constantly sharpening their pencils, but I really do enjoy this product and recommend it.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this crayola erasable colored pencils it makes all our art projects so easy, and I love to draw with them myself. We always keep a few boxes of this stuff in our home. I love all of crayola products and so does my son, they are affordable and easy to find in stores.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really love these pencils in themselves they are seriously wonderful and work incredibly well. Now the erasers do not work at all and I do not see why they are used at all. Just do not use the erasers and you’ll be fine.
Jackie D.
Woodville, OH
I love the colors and the look of the pencils but because they are erasable, they glide on wax-like. Reminds me of restaurant crayons. Original Crayola pencils color much more smoothly and lightly. I feel like I have to press harder and go over the same spot multiple times to get decent coverage with these. Doing the adult coloring books, I much prefer the original. These do erase well, though. Hard on the fingers, hands, and carpal tunnel.
Toni O.
I am somewhat a Crayola snob especially when it comes to map pencils. They have excellent pigment and are a smooth medium to use for any task. These I have purchased for my 8 year old and she loves that they come with erasers, which are the only ones that I have seen. Favorite item !
Abby T.
I have enjoyed using these to color my coloring book. I like the idea of the eraser on the end so that you can erase if you mess up. The only thing that really bothered me was that I had to kind of press down hard to really get the color I wanted. This resulted in my hand cramping.
Jessica L.
I don't like these they have really poor pigment. It isn't smooth and the pigment is so light. They do have ears sets but it doesn't erase very well. I would just stick with the normal crayons.
Christine S.
Jamaica, NY
Are these colors as bright and vibrant as the original colored pencils?