CRAYOLA LLC BIN512024 CRAYOLA WASHABLE SIDEWALK CHALK 24

by Crayola

#1 in Chalk

Create BIG outdoor art with the ONLY sidewalk chalk in bright, bold Crayola crayon colors! The Anti-Roll shape keeps sticks handy without rolling away and produces fine lines or broad strokes that simply wash away with water. Includes 24 Sidewalk Chalk sticks in exclusive Crayola crayon colors.

I love putting outside toys and activity supplies into my kids’ Easter baskets. What are some other ideas besides beach toys and chalk?
When was the last time you personally used this chalk and for what?
Are these chalk colours bright??
Start your review of CRAYOLA LLC BIN512024 CRAYOLA WASHABLE SIDEWALK CHALK 24!
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. My family favorite
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids love this chalk! The 24 pack has every color you need and the colors are so vibrant. It washes off without any scrubbing and it's not very expensive which is what I love!
Grandville, MI
My daughter has a set of these and there pretty nice. Some colora don't really show up as much but its still enough to make nice pictures and stuff. Little kids love them!
Doral, FL
I got these for my daughter a couple of years ago and we've been loyal fans since! I just purchased her another (bigger) box. I love that the colors are more vibrant and fun than other sidewalk chalk available in other brands. You really can't beat the quality of Crayola! The price is great too!
Port Angeles, WA
My son absolutely loves this sidewalk chalk. fits nicely in the container, and had a convenient handle on the top for carrying around. colors are bright and pigmented
saucier
This is hands down the best chalk. I love it for summer days drawing and playing outside! The colors are so intense and they never skip or have that horrid coating
Delavan, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite summertime toy. Everyone needs sidewalk chalk. It’s great to include in gifts. Let a child’s imagination run wild while getting fresh air. This is an affordable toy that can be easily washed off clothes, skin and the sidewalk if needed. I recommend this to everyone.
Franklin Square, NY
These Crayola chalks are a nice chunky size for my little ones hands. The colors are vibrant and there is such a nice array of colors within the box to choose from.
Trafalgar, IN
My daughter loves this! It keeps her busy during these hot summer days and she learns from using it as well! It meets and exceeds my expectations for sure! Much better than of brand ones, too. I'd highly recommend these for any kids and parents!
1,600 reviews
Sidewalk chalk is such a fun activity for summer time. This chalk particularly holds up nicely. The colors are vibrant and smooth. It’s a great thing for kids!