CRAYOLA LLC BIN512024 CRAYOLA WASHABLE SIDEWALK CHALK 24

by Crayola

#1 in Chalk

Create BIG outdoor art with the ONLY sidewalk chalk in bright, bold Crayola crayon colors! The Anti-Roll shape keeps sticks handy without rolling away and produces fine lines or broad strokes that simply wash away with water. Includes 24 Sidewalk Chalk sticks in exclusive Crayola crayon colors.

I love putting outside toys and activity supplies into my kids’ Easter baskets. What are some other ideas besides beach toys and chalk?
When was the last time you personally used this chalk and for what?
Are these chalk colours bright??
Start your review of CRAYOLA LLC BIN512024 CRAYOLA WASHABLE SIDEWALK CHALK 24!
Mcminnville, OR
What kid or adult doesn't love being creative? These make it easy to do so! My son loves spending time outside making drawing all day long
Jasper, GA
We love this chalk. My kids love to color on the sidewalk and this chalk is high quality. We buy it every year when the weather warms up.
Rome, GA
It's sidewalk chalk, what can I say? I like the variety of colors. I like how easily it washes off my kids & their clothes. No complaints
Millport, NY
My daughter loves these. We used them almost daily and one box lasted the whole summer. Definitely worth the few dollars I spent on them!
Grand rapids, MI
My 1.5 year old and 3 year old LOVE this type of chalk. It's good quality and last us a few months doing chalk everyday in the summer.
Palmer, TX
The most smooth and brightest outdoor chalk I've found! Absolutely love it! The kids get much enjoyment out of these and we buy often!
Mishawaka, IN
Crayola always has the greatest chalk! Doesn't beak easily, bright colors! We love this set and will continue to buy as ours runs out!
Yakima, WA
I love this it's great! My daughter loves to play outside and when we have family over its something that keeps the kids entertained.
Cambridge , OH
My daughter loves this chalk! The best part is that they are big, so you can get a good grip on them! Bright colors are so much fun!
Oakland, CA
Great chalk! Good color range and doesn't break on the first try. I like to use these to market events on the ground at my school.