BY CRAYOLA #1 in Chalk

Create BIG outdoor art with the ONLY sidewalk chalk in bright, bold Crayola crayon colors! The Anti-Roll shape keeps sticks handy without rolling away and produces fine lines or broad strokes that simply wash away with water. Includes 24 Sidewalk Chalk sticks in exclusive Crayola crayon colors. see more...

• When was the last time you personally used this chalk and...3 Answers
  • Are these chalk colours bright??6 Answers
  • Is this easy to remove? Are the colors no we and bright?3 Answers
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I already love everything Crayola. I had gotten this chalk for my daughter, she's 2yo and as you know already toddlers have a tendency of breaking things that are impossible to break l0l but this chalk is that durable when she plays with it. Its great for outside and indoors on an easel I had gotten her. Very happy with the color selection as well.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. My family favorite
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Crayola washable sidewalk chalk 24 is a classic and holds up the test of time as being one of the greatest chalks out there.  I used crayola chalk when I was a kid and then my niece used it recently and I must say it has maintained consistent quality throughout the years.  Would highly recommend this chalk.
Wavvy O.
Hammond, LA
We received these as a birthday gift for my daughter, and she plays with them outside everyday! We also have a chalkboard wall inside she plays with nonstop. I love that these are non toxic and washable.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Crayons Washable Sidewalk Chalk is the best!! The colors are bright and long lasting. The chalk washes off clothing and skin so easily! The chalk itself is well made and sturdy so it doesn’t break easily.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
These are awesome! They have alot of pigment and are so bright! They are good for kids and I even have a good time drawing with them! They are cheap and such a great Borden breaker to get kids outside!
Samantha I.
Oakfield , NY
Although this sidewalk chalk is advertised as washable it does not wash off easily on certain surfaces such as brick walls.  It does wash off sidewalks easily, so just be sure that when children are using it they are only using it on certain surfaces such as sidewalk or blacktop.  The colors are very vibrant on this product.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My daughter and son love this chalk! Its the only chalk i will buy for them! The colors are so bright and vivid! They dont just break apart and they last a while before having to buy them again! This is our favorite summer time activity!!
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My son's class used this chalk do draw and color owls from their story. It's was messy but they enjoyed working with the the different texture. Talk about developing their minds.
Brittney S.
My nephews love this chalk. I got them a few boxes in their Easter baskets. It's very inexpensive and it easily entertains the kids, and adults, for awhile. I choose this chalk because it's very vibrant. Most chalk is pastel colors, but these are not. I always have a lot of fun when using this product.
Julie W.
Rosamond, CA
Is Crayola the best brand of sidewalk chalk? Or are all brands the same? I thought I remembered once having some that didn't wash off well... Anyone else experienced this?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these chalk colours bright??
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
When was the last time you personally used this chalk and for what?
Crystal f.
Tucson, AZ
Is this easy to remove? Are the colors no we and bright?
Gabby D.