CRAYOLA LLC BIN512024 CRAYOLA WASHABLE SIDEWALK CHALK 24

by Crayola

#1 in Chalk

Create BIG outdoor art with the ONLY sidewalk chalk in bright, bold Crayola crayon colors! The Anti-Roll shape keeps sticks handy without rolling away and produces fine lines or broad strokes that simply wash away with water. Includes 24 Sidewalk Chalk sticks in exclusive Crayola crayon colors.

I love putting outside toys and activity supplies into my kids’ Easter baskets. What are some other ideas besides beach toys and chalk?
When was the last time you personally used this chalk and for what?
Are these chalk colours bright??
Start your review of CRAYOLA LLC BIN512024 CRAYOLA WASHABLE SIDEWALK CHALK 24!
Waterford, MI
I LOVEEEEE this chalk! The color comes out vibrant and not light like most chalks and you dont need to be heavy handed so it's great for the kiddos! Pricing is affordable and my autistic son has been learning through the drawings we make together 💕💕 thank you crayola for making our lives that much brighter ! 10/10
Temecula, CA
CRAYOLA LLC BIN512024 CRAYOLA WASHABLE SIDEWALK CHALK 24 uploaded by SCARLETT  .
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband made this chalkboard on the wall in our apartment and the kids love it, the chalk is a perfect addition. I love how the chalk are shape like pencils so it’s easier to draw and write. It’s very easy to clean also. Just water and soap.
Lucedale, MS
CRAYOLA LLC BIN512024 CRAYOLA WASHABLE SIDEWALK CHALK 24 uploaded by Tonia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My little ones love enjoying hours of outside fun with crayola washable sidewalk chalk ! The colors are vibrant and so fun to make creative artwork. We use this product every chance we get ( weather providing) !
Mc Calla, AL
This is such a great way to have creative outside fun. Awesome colors, easy for kids to hold, and hard to break. Rain EASILY washes it all away. We use every chance we get!
Cypress, TX
When these arrived, my grandkids were at the house for dinner.  We immediately went outside and I drew a hopscotch board to teach them how to play.  To my amusement, it wasn't the kids that ended up playing, it was the adults.  The younger kids had taken the chalk and were doing colorful artwork on my sidewalk.  We created many summertime memories with these.  I took off a star because several of them were broken when they arrived.
1,415 reviews
I get a pack (or a few) of these every summer. Perfect for outside play and gets my kids creative minds working! Easy to write on brick or cement or asphalt and easy to wash away! These are much stronger made than the cheaper versions, so we usually go for the Crayola brand. Great variety of colors and nice for one kids or many to share!
Guymon, OK
Nothing better than having an outdoor lesson in geometry. Using crayola chalk I know my students will be able to complete the assignment without the chalk breaking or not showing up well. Definitely a must have.
Browns Mills, NJ
CRAYOLA LLC BIN512024 CRAYOLA WASHABLE SIDEWALK CHALK 24 uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This chalk is definitely a must-have if you have younger children. My niece goes crazy for these. She can be outside all day drawing up a storm on the sidewalk. They're pretty affordable and very easy to find. I definitely recommend for any children and or adult who wants to have some fun.
Williamsburg, IA
CRAYOLA LLC BIN512024 CRAYOLA WASHABLE SIDEWALK CHALK 24 uploaded by Monika F.
Chalk is a great way for adults to connect with younger ones when outside. The mess is minimal, unless the person rubs their body or clothing on top of the product. I enjoy the vibrant colors and outdoor fun!
Eagan, MN
Crayola washable sidewalk chalk 24 is a classic and holds up the test of time as being one of the greatest chalks out there.  I used crayola chalk when I was a kid and then my niece used it recently and I must say it has maintained consistent quality throughout the years.  Would highly recommend this chalk.