BY CRAYOLA #1 in Chalk

Create BIG outdoor art with the ONLY sidewalk chalk in bright, bold Crayola crayon colors! The Anti-Roll shape keeps sticks handy without rolling away and produces fine lines or broad strokes that simply wash away with water. Includes 24 Sidewalk Chalk sticks in exclusive Crayola crayon colors. see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
I already love everything Crayola. I had gotten this chalk for my daughter, she's 2yo and as you know already toddlers have a tendency of breaking things that are impossible to break l0l but this chalk is that durable when she plays with it. Its great for outside and indoors on an easel I had gotten her. Very happy with the color selection as well.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
My kids LOVE this chalk. It’s great because it has a variety of different colors. All the colors are very vibrant. Easy to wash off sidewalk. We get this chalk every Easter for our kids. It keeps them entertained for hours!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. My family favorite
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I buy this for my son probably 15 times during he summer. He's a very artistic 4 year old and his favorite thing to do outside is draw on the sidewalk. I choose this chalk because it is very vibrant. Most chalk is pastel but not these!! Me and my son have a lot of fun with this chalk!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Crayola washable sidewalk chalk 24 is a classic and holds up the test of time as being one of the greatest chalks out there.  I used crayola chalk when I was a kid and then my niece used it recently and I must say it has maintained consistent quality throughout the years.  Would highly recommend this chalk.
Wavvy O.
Hammond, LA
We received these as a birthday gift for my daughter, and she plays with them outside everyday! We also have a chalkboard wall inside she plays with nonstop. I love that these are non toxic and washable.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Crayons Washable Sidewalk Chalk is the best!! The colors are bright and long lasting. The chalk washes off clothing and skin so easily! The chalk itself is well made and sturdy so it doesn’t break easily.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My daughter and son love this chalk! Its the only chalk i will buy for them! The colors are so bright and vivid! They dont just break apart and they last a while before having to buy them again! This is our favorite summer time activity!!
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My son's class used this chalk do draw and color owls from their story. It's was messy but they enjoyed working with the the different texture. Talk about developing their minds.
Brittney S.
My nephews love this chalk. I got them a few boxes in their Easter baskets. It's very inexpensive and it easily entertains the kids, and adults, for awhile. I choose this chalk because it's very vibrant. Most chalk is pastel colors, but these are not. I always have a lot of fun when using this product.
Julie W.
Rosamond, CA
Is Crayola the best brand of sidewalk chalk? Or are all brands the same? I thought I remembered once having some that didn't wash off well... Anyone else experienced this?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these chalk colours bright??
Crystal f.
Tucson, AZ
Is this easy to remove? Are the colors no we and bright?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
When was the last time you personally used this chalk and for what?