BY CRAYOLA

Pre-sharpened and ready for all of your coloring needs! Great for detailed coloring. Also includes 8 Crayola Kids' Choice Colors(TM) - colors chosen and named by kids, and which are about kids, too! Kids' Choice Colors are specially labeled for easy identification. Set includes 64 different colors spanning the whole spectrum - ideal for completing the perfect picture! Box features a built-in sharpener. Crayola Art & Drafting Supplies part of a large selection of office supplies. Crayola(R) Kids' Color Choice Short Color Pencil Set, Box Of 64 is one of many Art Pencils & Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Crayola. see more...

Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Bright and bold colors with a built in sharpener. I still color to this day it's a great stress reliever and these bold beauty help create master pieces. A wide variety of colors your never left going hmm i wish there was a this kind of color. The only shirt coming to these is that these are just that kind of short. They are not your regular colored pencil length. The box is long enough to leag you to believe that they are, but they aren't. When i got them i thought they would be as long as the box.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I LOVE Crayola Coloring Pencils. Yes I'm 45 and I still color. It relaxes me so much. It gives me an escape, while being creative. I even have my grandbaby at the table with me. She loves to color as well. I highly recommend these Coloring Pencils, and they are affordable.
Gemini M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love all things crayola and these colored pencils are no exception. Love that it comes with a built in sharpener and loves that it comes with 64 different colors. Would definitely recommend for kiddos and for adults who like to color.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these colored pencils. I teach and these are what I recommend. They are affordable and work very well. I wouldn't recommend colored pencils in the classroom unless you want the kids constantly sharpening their pencils, but I really do enjoy this product and recommend it.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I think these are just ok am that is only because the pencils themselves are a small size like half the size of a regular colored pencil but the quality is still good
Joanne H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love the size of these colored pencils, they fit perfectly in my 3 year-old's hands. There are 64 colored pencils and really great colors. My box has the sharpener on the back and I love it! That way it doesn't get lost when the pencils need to be sharpened.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Got this for seven dollars at Walmart.com! I love adult coloring books and of course my children love to color! They are good quality and there's lots of colors to choose from in this pack! Definitely will buy again!
barbara l.
I have so so many color pencils here. i have probably 500 or more. i will not throw away. i will use them eventually. i just keep buying and saving
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are really good colouring pencils. They are pigmented and have loads of bright colours. Great for children and adults. Good quality and affordable. Sold in supermarkets and stationery stores. Would recommend.
Sarra b.
Msaken
Hello, i love all the products off this company ifs you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best regards