Crayola Jumbo Crayons

Crayola Jumbo Crayons are easy to hold and hard to break. They're perfect for the little hands of young artists. And their large size means more long-lasting color! Now Jumbo Crayons come in a 16-count pack that includes primary and secondary colors and more—8 more colors than the original pack!

Are these glitter crayons very pigmented? Or do they run on the dull side?!
From a scale of 1-10 how glittery are these crayons really ?
Would you let your kids draw with these Crayola Crayons ?
Start your review of Crayola Jumbo Crayons!
Hannah F.
Beachwood, OH
Crayola Jumbo Crayons uploaded by Hannah F.
My little cousin loves these crayons!!!  they’re so cute and the glitter in them stays pretty well without falling out of the wax itself💗
Maranita N.
Crayola Jumbo Crayons uploaded by Maranita N.
Review for: 16 Count.
I think this product is awesome. I love that it’s a different take. I did not really think that it would work because crayons are so creamy but the glitter comes out really nicely and I would recommend this to anyone with kiddos that do not like the mess of glitters. Crayola 24 Box Classpack of 24 Count Crayons Crayola 24 Box Classpack of 24 Count Crayons
member-2fdfd4
Crayola Jumbo Crayons uploaded by member-2fdfd4
Review for: 16 Count.
Love this! great product great for coloring sketching or even just doodling highly recommend!
Shelby M.
salem
Crayola Jumbo Crayons uploaded by Shelby M.
Review for: 16 Count.
I honestly feel that the glitter isn’t fine enough to show up.The wax is just bad and I do not like how it feels.I would not recommend to pro artists but if you just wanna have fun I kinda recommend.<3 that’s really it
Ana M.
Crayola Jumbo Crayons uploaded by Ana M.
Review for: 16 Count.
I honestly think is a great product with long lasting color. It’s easy to use and hard to break and also allows to have a better grip and a better control of what your writing with variety colors.Crayola Jumbo Crayons, 16 Count
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Crayola Jumbo Crayons uploaded by Kellen H.
Review for: 16 Count.
My little girl loves coloring with these! They are so huge that she can’t break them! It last forever because it’s so thick! She is 4 years old and she likes to write with them too! She like writing her name with them! The crayons were so cheap and on sale! I loves these! I will buy again when they are down to nubs!
Tiffany G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Crayola Jumbo Crayons uploaded by Tiffany G.
Review for: 8 Count.
They are awesome for toddlers! These crayons are harder to break and harder to lose. They are washable and aren’t all waxy. They are almost toddler proof! My daughter is left handed and she loves to use these crayons to color with. I most certainly recommend these crayons!
Tiana D.
Glendale, AZ
Crayola Jumbo Crayons uploaded by Tiana D.
Review for: 8 Count.
My son enjoyed using them for his homework. The colors are nice and bright and very easy for him to hold and use seeing how they are big. I would not change anything i think they are perfect for kids. I would recommend to everyone try them out pretty cool.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
What a bargain! I found these at the dollar tree, and the kids and I had a blast glittering up our coloring book. The crayons a nice and creamy and plenty of glitter.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Crayola Jumbo Crayons uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 8 Count.
These are awesome to have it helps my toddler draw easier and these don’t break easy. I would buy these again and recommend these to any parent. These are cheap and work well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...