Crayola Giant Floor Pad 22 x 16 uploaded by Joanne H.

BY CRAYOLA #10 in Craft Supplies

A large surface area for hours of coloring fun with pencils, crayons, markers, and even paints! This package contains (1) 16 x 22 pad of 30 heavy, bright white papers. From its earliest beginnings, Crayola has been a color company. Crayola came into being when cousins Edwin Binney and C. Harold Smith took over Edwin's father's pigment business in 1885. More than 120 years later, color - along with creativity, learning and most of all, fun - is the hallmark of Crayola's company. Crayola has called Easton, Pennsylvania its home since the early 1900s. Today, the Crayola's world headquarters and major manufacturing facilities are located there. And downtown Easton is the home of The Crayola FACTORY, a one-of-a-kind celebration of creative fun for everyone. In 1984, Crayola became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hallmark Cards and has since Crayola has played the lead role in Hallmark's personal development strategies. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert
I love this crayola giant floor pad it makes all our art projects so easy, and I love to draw on it myself. We always keep a few pads of this stuff in our home. I love all of crayola products and so does my son, they are affordable and easy to find in stores.
Kizzy P.
Great fun for all ages.

These are great and multi capability used you can either occupy your toddler on the floor are using as placemats at parties or when you have friends over and have all the kids painting and playing at the table while you guys all do your cocktails and talk about guys outside LOL.
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX
Both of my kids love this mat! I just put it on the floor with some extra stickers and markers and they will stay their doodling away for hours. Well as long as I make sure their are snacks nearby. I would recommend this to anyone with creative little ones. It is fun little pack.
Jess M.
Keeps the kids busy for a long time! Hard to find a place to store but the kids absolutely love it! The only thing I don't like is that the pages are not glues in, they are all loose so when you open it they all come flying out and it's hard to keep it organized after that. Other than that they are great!
Joanne H.
Decorator Expert
I just got this for my 3 year old today. It is a great size and works great for her colored pencils, crayons, and markers. I haven't tried paint or water colors yet but the paper is pretty thick so it should be fine.
Crystal S.
These are amazing for kids and also for decoration if you're having a themed birthday party. I bought the Frozen one for my daughter's 3rd birthday and I laminated them after coloring them with my husband and they were a big hit as decoration.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
These floor drawing pads are great for kids of all ages!  I can't even begin to tell you how many I have purchased throughout these years.  I would say they are about 6 to 7 dollars, and well worth it!  My daughter spent hours doodling in these pads, and they lasted a long time!
Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
My kids love these! I would rather use something reusable though because we go through a lot of paper. My little artists love making posters for their walls with these giant pads though and sometimes they'll share one sheet to make a really neat diverse picture.
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
I love these because they have so much room and so many pages for my kids imagination. He loves drawing, painting and filling pages up with stickers. I love all the many things crayola comes up with.
Lexi N.
Proctorville, OH
My son loves these giant floor pads at 2 years old he isn't the best at coloring on small pages in regular coloring books so this definitely gives him room to color without worrying about how big of a mess he will make.
Venetia H.
Cincinnati, OH
My boys love to color and draw where I can find this? must have for Christmas gift for them
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
My 3 year old son would LOVE this. Where can I buy it and does it hold up well?
Karen B.
How much does the crayons giant floor pad cost?
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Can kids Color or draw on this? And is it able to wipe away the stains?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Mega Parent Expert
When it's finished, can it framed for a child's keepsake or scrapebook?