Crayola Giant Coloring Pages - Hello Kitty

Kids can color their favorite Hello Kitty characters in a BIG way! Includes bonus access to Crayola® online feature Lights, Camera, Color! Includes 18 large coloring pages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Giant Coloring Pages - Hello Kitty!
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love how big these pages are and super cute, just wish they were a book not loose pages!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
My niece loved this coloring book. She loved how big it was and is a big fan of Hello Kitty. I have colored with her when I'm baby'sitting and I have just as much fun.
Jennifer B.
Parlin, NJ
1,148 reviews
You're never too old for coloring! I love all things Hello Kitty and I enjoy this coloring book. Whenever I am feeling stressed, I pull this out and start coloring with crayons, colored pencils, etc. It would also make a great gift to a girl of any age or any fellow Hello Kitty fan!
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
I got this for my niece and she loves it. She loves that she can sprawl out on the floor and color. The size also makes it easier her to "stay inside the lines." I also don't have to worry about her with markers bc the pages are so big.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
My daughter just got this as an Easter gift from her aunt and she loves it! It keeps her occupied longer than a normal coloring page because its much bigger. I also love how you don't have to worry about tearing the page when you get it out because you don't have to tear the pages out they are separate sheets!
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Decorator Expert Level 4
These are so cut, my nieces love coloring and hello kitty! They've been on sale at Michael's for a few weeks now!
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
Decorator Expert Level 3
I had bought this for my daughter and I think I played/coloured with it more than she has anything hello kitty you can think of.. we have it!

Looking for your answer?