BY CRAYOLA

Works great with Crayola coloring books. Vibrant colors with fineline tip that is perfect for the detailed line art. Twelve different unique colors. Perfect tool for adult coloring. see more...

Taylor S.
Perfect for adult coloring books with fine lines and small details. Gets streaky when used in larger areas, but the range of colors is fantastic. I use these until they dry up, then buy them again.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
These are just okay. The colors are nice and vibrant but the color spreads horribly no matter what type of paper you use. I got these for myself for have since handed them down to my kids. Very disappointed in these. Had high hopes since they are Crayola.
Rachel Q.
San Diego , CA
I enjoy these markers very much. I color with them in my Yellow Paper House coloring books. No bleeding, smearing, or smudging. I colored one entire book with them and didn't lose any ink. I'm halfway through a second book and only now noticing them drying out a bit! I definitely recommend them!
Susie G.
These were on a special display with adult coloring books at Target so I assumed they were great to use together. I bought 2 packs. They're horrible for adult coloring books. The ink spreads while coloring and they bleed. I'm returning them.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
These fine line markers are awesome! It makes it very easy to color with with. The only recommendation I have is to put a sheet under what you are coloring because it might bleed through onto another picture.
Melissa L.
Love using this markers for Scripture Journaling. They do bleed through my sketch paper but are perfect for making vibrant details in small places.