Crayola Fine Line Markers, Classic Colors, 10 Count

by Crayola

#20 in Markers

Kids can color in the little details with this this 10 Count Crayola Fine Line Marker Set. The Non-Toxic Markers in Classic Colors are safe for children and perfect for school supplies and at-home art supplies. When imagination and precise, bold color come together, little artists will bring all kinds of art projects to life!

I love a good deal when it comes to buying school supplies. What's the best deal when it comes to purchasing Crayola makers.
In your opinion, what is the best Crayola has come out with?
Did anyone ever get the Crayola 'stamp' markers that had fun shapes on the end of them?
Start your review of Crayola Fine Line Markers, Classic Colors, 10 Count!
Melissa R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Fine Line Markers, Classic Colors, 10 Count uploaded by Melissa R.
Crayola Fine Line Markers, Classic Colors, 10 Count uploaded by Melissa R.
Muy buenos siempre eh utilizado esta marca. En la parte de atras de la caja tiene informacion sobre eco-evolution. Es bueno dejarle saber siempre a los niños que hay que cuidar la naturaleza
Mel H.
Charlotte, NC
I use these for filling out greeting cards, differentiating for sections on notes, or decorating boards. Inexpensive and Crayola quality!
Samantha D.
Dekalb, IL
I love these markers and believe they're and absolute must for any college student! They really help me organize my notes in class by color coding. They don't really bleed through paper and they're thin enough you can actually write legibly with them making them the perfect note taking tool. Can't go wrong with Crayola.
Cristal R.
Crestview, FL
Crayola is such a great nostalgic brand! I'm 32 and I use my markers all the time! They are not only for the kids (LOL)! They work great and last for a long time! Very affordable too!
kaitlyn G.
Brooklyn, NY
Crayola Fine Line Markers, Classic Colors, 10 Count uploaded by kaitlyn G.
These are the greatest markers definitely recommend!! They’ve lasted me a year so far and more to come! I bought these for my kids school because this company was required and not complaints at all!! I love it and my kids do too which is awesome Crayola Fine Line Markers Classic Colors 10 Count Crayola Fine Line Markers Classic Colors 10 Count Crayola Fine Line Markers, Classic Colors, 10 Count
Jez H.
HORSHAM, VIC
Super great product. Perfect for outlining things. Would be nice if there were more colour options but I suppose there’s only 10 in a pack so it makes sense if that’s not possible. Affordable and great for the price.
Rose H.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I strongly recommend METR0NET Credit Solution for any kind of credit repair. They helped us out so much after already paying a self-acclaimed credit expert who basically just took our money and did nothing for a year, we found METRONET on the internet and they immediately showed results and even guided us on what our best solution for our trade in for a new vehicle would be with a lower approximate % and not to mention how well they inform you and explain to you everything that's going on with your credit. Thank you METRONET for all your help. Text them via (205) 518 3032 / metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com
Mayuri P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love these markers. I remember using these all the time in school. These are great for elementary school kids for drawing, coloring, writing, and other projects. There is a nice assortment of colors, the fine tip is fun to use for more precise uses. They are also pretty inexpensive and are even more affordable during the back-to-school sales at many stores. The colors are long lasting....I remember the felt tip would usually wear out from overuse before the ink would dry out.
Sheila H.
Newport, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Fine Line Markers, Classic Colors, 10 Count uploaded by Sheila H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these fine line makers I color in the adult coloring books.i like the colors.pros.Affordable great colors to use
Audrey V.
Can’t beat Crayola! The epitome of school supplies. Their markers are no exception. High quality, durable with little hands, easy to use. My classroom could not be complete without these!