BY CRAYOLA

No more smudges or ripped paper! Built-in erasers allow you to correct mistakes and make changes anytime! Bright colors and smooth laydown ensure first-rate quality. Fun barrel graphics make it easy to differentiate erasable versus regular colored pencils. Artist Quality/School Grade: School Grade. Barrel Material: Wood. Color: Black Blue Brown Green Light Brown Orange Red Red-Orange Sky Blue Violet Yellow Yellow-Green. Retractable: No. Assorted Lead Colors: 1 Each Color. Pencil Type: Drawing. Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 1 %. Lead Diameter: 3.3mm. Eraser: Yes. Assorted Barrel Color: 1 Each Color. Global Product Type: Pencils-Drawing. Pocket Clip: No. Compliance Standards: AP Certified Nontoxic. Total Recycled Content Percent: 1 %. Refillable: No. Packaging: Assortment. see more...

Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
My son is going to start in Pre K soon so I decided to teach him to write since he can recognize letters. While I was browsing at Walmart I saw the Crayola Erasable colored pencils and thought to myself what a fun way to introduce writing with this colorful pencils. So I bought it and we tested it. So the verdict is, both my kiddo and I liked it! It actually erased using its eraser and yes some of the colors are not bold enough but for the price I think its pretty worth it. There is one suggestion I can offer; I wish they have thicker version of it. For pre schoolers with tiny hands/fingers, its kinda hard for them to hold the pencil. But other than that Im pretty much satisfied with the product.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Absolutely love these pencils colored pencils cuz you can like erase them if you make a mistake and I just love how you could erase colored pencils I've always like to lick erase colored pencils and stuff I love it
Deserae S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these pencils for my Bible Journaling. They’re easy to erase when I make a mistake & obviously don’t bleed through the pages. My only complaint is that the color seems to be more dull than the regular colored pencils and you have to color the same spot a couple times over to get a more darker color.
Gemini M.
Fayetteville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
I usually love all things crayola but these haven't improved in quality at all since I was younger. Didn't like them then, don't like them now. These colored pencils don't actually erase with the eraser provided on each pencils which is frustrating because you're not getting all of what you paid for. I prefer the regular crayola colored pencils tbh.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Nice set of colored pencils with erasers. That comes in handy. Crayola makes excellents products. My son likes them alot for school projects because you can erase any mistakes.
Sydney H.
These pencils are the best! They erase really well! And are great for people who dont like when they mess up and get out of the lines! We loved them even as adults ! I would deffinetly recommend to other parents
Cynthia Q.
Franklin, NC
I was disappointed with the quality of Crayola's eraseable color pencils, because of a few reasons:
* the lead left an almost waxy film
* the color barely showed up- even the black looked grey!
* the erasers do NOT erase (unless you repeatedly go over the same spot a hundred times.. Who has the patience for that?)

Bought these for myself, and ended up giving them to my oldest son.. But even he prefers the normal color pencils.

I LOVE Crayola, they're my favorite brand for crayons and pencils, but these were a waste of $6.
Ashley S.
Timberlake, NC
These are perfect for someone who makes a lot of mistakes lol These erase just as well as a regular pencil. The color is great and Crayola is a great brand .
Stephanie S.
These are perfect for our young daughter because she can create artwork and if there are mistakes we can erase them away. This is a great concept for kids.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Ok seriously these are awesome, they erase better then normal pencil and my only complaint is they are a little but too hard of lead but it's ok.