BY CRAYOLA #47 in Bath Products

Easy to clean*.
What's in here?
9 bathtub crayons.
3+.
Contents: 9 bathtub crayons.
New colors cotton candy, sky blue & fern!
Nontoxic. see more...

• I have been wanting to buy my kids this, but first I want...4 Answers
  • What do you all use to clean these off? Unfortunately I d...5 Answers
  • What do you do while using these? I turn it into a game w...1 Answers
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my daughter was little, she is 10 now, we would buy these for her all the time. It made bath time a whole lot more fun for her. Cleanup was not that fun and sometimes they were hard to completely clean off the tub but I think they were definitely worth it.
Crystal K.
Pasadena, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves the bathroom crayons and let me tell you they are super easy to clean! I love how colorful the colors are and how many are in the pack. My toddler really loves to draw in the bath so this is a special treat for him. Recommend
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love Crayola Bath Crayons, my kids can play and learn while taking a bath after a long day at school or playing outside. I love that these wipe off so easily. I like the price point as well not expensive.
Rachel L.
Olustee, OK
I picked these up at Walmart for around $4 and I am glad I did! My 5 year old loves them! The first picture is a picture of the box cause well a 5 year old and is impatient and wouldn't let me take a picture rill after she opened them! They break kinda easy like regular crayons but just tell your kid to be gentle and they should be alright. They work best if you do them in the water first before drawing and I lived how the have little notches on them so if they do break you just push up the notch and you will be fine. As you can tell in the second picture they were used all over my white bathtub walls and this isn't even showing one of my other walls. I mean it was all over. And as you can tell by the last picture it all came off. And I didn't have a problem at all! I didn't even have to use any cleaner. I just wet a sponge and wooed my walls down. I did have to scrub to get it off either just gently wipe and it is off! Love them and so does my little one! Glad I bought them! Well worth the purchase and I would definitely recommend them to any mother! Bath time was no fuss today!
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These make bath time even more fun! My son would sit in the tub all day and color with these if I allowed him to. I’m able to clean it up easily and it give my son a distraction when I wash his hair and body. These are affordable and gives your child something to do while you have to bathe him.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
Got these for my daughter at Walmart and she loved them. They're not as easy to take off as they say it is but they are removable. They write like regular crayons and last a while . Very recommended for kids .
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just bought these for my daughter to have in the bath. I noticed she's enjoying her baths more so I got her these to have fun with while taking a bath. It's makes bath time so much easier!!
Sierra H.
Saint Albans
My son just got these for Christmas and he loved them. The colors are nice and bright and they came off my white tub with ease! I got them in Walmart.com on Black Friday deal. I would definitely buy these again!
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these products for my kids. We use them to write out words. This is nice for if you have to convince your children that they need to wash their hair, like me 😁 I give my daughter a color and have her wrote her spelling words on the tub while I wash her hair. Then she gets to spray and wipe it off when she's done. We have had some issues with staining but only with the darker colors of we let them stay on the wall.
Katie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We play with these every night while my 18 month old is in the bath. She loves them! I was so afraid they'd stain, but so far, no stains! Even when my husband didn't wipe the tub down after it drained a few nights ago. A wet wash cloth was plenty to get the crayon off. The pictures you draw stay put until you wipe them away. I love it. I can use my hand or a wash cloth to rinse the pictures away.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
What do you all use to clean these off? Unfortunately I didn't get the tub rinsed out right after bath time and have a few stains from them.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
What is the age group for this? I think they look fun!
Mariela M.
I have been wanting to buy my kids this, but first I want to know if they work well?
Savannah O.
Tucson, AZ
Has anyone has any issues with staining?
Megan P.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Do these stain yoyr bath. I been wanting to get some but afraid it will stain it