BY CRAYOLA

Easy to clean*.
What's in here?
9 bathtub crayons.
3+.
Contents: 9 bathtub crayons.
New colors cotton candy, sky blue & fern!
Nontoxic. see more...

• I have been wanting to buy my kids this, but first I want...4 Answers
  • What do you all use to clean these off? Unfortunately I d...5 Answers
  • What do you do while using these? I turn it into a game w...1 Answers
Crayola Easy To Clean Bathtub Crayons - 9 CT

Start your review of Crayola Easy To Clean Bathtub Crayons - 9 CT!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love these bath crayons. They write very very well in comparison to others that we have tried. My only issue is when they go down our drain but I am able to get them out pretty easy. My son loves bathtub because we got these. They are a great stocking stuffer.
Luxe 2.
Sherwood
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Kids love them but they are a PITA to clean after. If you’re child is old enough to clean them off, go for it. If you don’t mind cleaning them, go for it. It got old for me really fast.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I got these for my kids some time ago but once they used them i never bought them again. I mean they do have a lot of colors to choose from and it does make bath time more fun. It just wouldn't come off. That was the only downside to these. I guess the price was ok. Maybe around 6 or 7 dollars.
Julia F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a really awesome idea. And my kids love them, but they break SO easily and it's such a pain to have to keep putting them back in again and again and again. The product itself works really good and shows up on the walls of the shower and even on the glass sliding door. They keep my boys entertained and give them something fun to do so I can't complain too much.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my daughter was little, she is 10 now, we would buy these for her all the time. It made bath time a whole lot more fun for her. Cleanup was not that fun and sometimes they were hard to completely clean off the tub but I think they were definitely worth it.
Crystal K.
Pasadena, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves the bathroom crayons and let me tell you they are super easy to clean! I love how colorful the colors are and how many are in the pack. My toddler really loves to draw in the bath so this is a special treat for him. Recommend
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love these bath crayons, we have purchased every brand and these work the best as well as easily wash off the bathtub/shower wall. They also dont come out of the outer plastic like the other brands have. They are perfect and make bath time fun.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love Crayola Bath Crayons, my kids can play and learn while taking a bath after a long day at school or playing outside. I love that these wipe off so easily. I like the price point as well not expensive.
Taylor S.
Devils Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this for my little cousin and so far bath time is a success! This product does not stain and isn’t disappointing! For a good price bath time for kids can be simple. I do recommend this for a mom who has troubles with bath time!
Rachel L.
Olustee , OK
I picked these up at Walmart for around $4 and I am glad I did! My 5 year old loves them! The first picture is a picture of the box cause well a 5 year old and is impatient and wouldn't let me take a picture rill after she opened them! They break kinda easy like regular crayons but just tell your kid to be gentle and they should be alright. They work best if you do them in the water first before drawing and I lived how the have little notches on them so if they do break you just push up the notch and you will be fine. As you can tell in the second picture they were used all over my white bathtub walls and this isn't even showing one of my other walls. I mean it was all over. And as you can tell by the last picture it all came off. And I didn't have a problem at all! I didn't even have to use any cleaner. I just wet a sponge and wooed my walls down. I did have to scrub to get it off either just gently wipe and it is off! Love them and so does my little one! Glad I bought them! Well worth the purchase and I would definitely recommend them to any mother! Bath time was no fuss today!
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
What do you all use to clean these off? Unfortunately I didn't get the tub rinsed out right after bath time and have a few stains from them.
Joanne H.
What is the age group for this? I think they look fun!
Mariela M.
I have been wanting to buy my kids this, but first I want to know if they work well?
Megan P.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Do these stain yoyr bath. I been wanting to get some but afraid it will stain it

Amazon