BY CRAYOLA #26 in Markers

Low Odor, Bold Color, No Squeaks And Easy Erase. Designed By Teachers Especially For The Classroom. Ideal For A Classroom Full Of Students. Erases Completely; With No Staining Or Ghosting. Bold Juicy Color; Can Be Seen From A Distance. Smooth Writing; No More Annoying Squeaks. Sleek Barrel Design. Will Not Be Mistaken For Regular Markers. Versatile-Works On All Standard Whiteboard Surfaces Set Of 8 Includes: Yellow, Red, Orange, Purple, Blue, Green, Brown And Black Non-Toxic Conforms To Astm D4236 Made In Usa see more...

• I have never seen these before. Do they work? And...Be the first to answer!
  • What's the difference between these and the regular markers? What d...1 Answers
  • Never used these before. How well do they color with??1 Answers
Marlon P.
Marlon P.
Durham, NC
A good product i always used this for the homework and my sister is so happy
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
These are so great, the colors are a nice change from the typical blue green red and black that you'd usually find.
All crayola products are great, these follow
Karen P.
Karen P.
Durham, NC
I purchased these as an extra gift for my sons teacher. I picked these because of the different colors, my son is in elementary school so I know the bright colors is something the kids would love to use!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
There is no oder which I absolutely love! There is a variety of colors so it make color coordinating things easy. So worth the buy.
Madison H.
Madison H.
I am so glad that there is another option for dry erase markers! Teachers need more options.
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
These are so fun and good for schooling, especially college when you have to have a lot for class.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
I love these. My favorite thing is how long you can leave them on the board and then when you go to wipe them off even weeks later they still just wipe right off, no big deal. The colors and no odor are amazing as well! I love using them to help organize my school work .
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
I love that Crayola doesn't just manufacture the standard colors in dry erase markers like the other brands. They incorporate color, which is a lot more fun.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Great product. Easy clean up. Vibrant colors and durable tips. Long lasting.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Robertsville, MO
I am a big fan of Crayola products. These Gel markers are right up there with what I would expect. My students love all of the great colors as well.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What is the quality of these compared to Expo? I love the variety of colors!
Are these like Gel pens?
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Does it have glitters ?
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Springfield , IL
I have not seen these in stores. Where can these be purchased at?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Never used these before. How well do they color with??