Crayola Dry-Erase Bright Crayons

by Crayola

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Dry-Erase Bright Crayons!
Bethany R.
Buena Park, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is a Cute idea for kids, my daughter sees our dry erase board and always wants to play with it and she gets mad when we pass by. The white board is double sided but the black side isn’t really practical because you can’t see the colors well. The set also comes with a cloth to wipe the board clean. My daughter has fun playing with this.
Angela C.
Texas
I'm excited to share my latest experience with a knowledgeable hacker I've been in contact with. My distant friend helped me while trying to improve my credit rating to buy My Saloon location. My credit was so low (483) and I had about 5 different credit cards that had been charged in the last two months. I needed to remove the accounts from my credit report, but the problem was that they are the oldest cards on my report. I contacted ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST to help me rebuild my credit, remove negatives and increase my score; they also helped me clear some of the debt on my account. They did exactly that for me in less than 8 days and I just bought a house after that. Here are the contact details: ROOTKITSCREDITSPECIALIST @ GMAIL . COM or (8155248116).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...