BY CRAYOLA #6 in Crayons

Bright colors apply and blend easily for fun, imaginative drawing Delivers bright colors, smooth laydown and easy blending for fun drawing. Ideal for use on paper, cardboard, wood and fabric. Smudge-proof, waterproof formula helps eliminate messes. Certified AP nontoxic for safety. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Certified AP nontoxic. Crayola Art & Drafting Supplies part of a large selection of office supplies. Crayola(R) Standard Crayon Set With Built-In Sharpener, Assorted Colors, Big Box Of 96 is one of many Crayons available through Office Depot. Made by Crayola. see more...

Crayola Crayons with Built-In Sharpener, 96 crayons
  • "I absolutely love these crayons they color so good I'm 32 years old and there are my favorite, I buy these for my kids and I be coloring with them" in 1 review
Suzie M.
Crayola Crayons Brand has been around .... for FOREVER and when school time comes along the teacher would have you buy the 12 piece pack.... You knew your mother LOVED YOU if she also bought the sets with sharpers attached for home use ... which my mom did ... thanks mom !!! Quality ... if you ever tried any other crayons than you know the answer ....
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
Apart from me using this as a child, I would now buy them to give out to kids through my Non-profit organization which caters for kids that's really in need Guyana, South America.
Christina L.
Dallas, TX
So many different colors to choose from. My kids love coloring so this was perfect for them. I like that it comes with a sharpener so if the color breaks or gets used a lot you can sharpen it and it looks like new.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Who doesn't love Crayons. I love the convenience of this because it has every color you'd ever need plus a bulit in sharpener. I'm older and I still love to color.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Crayola has some of the prettiest colors I have ever used. We use them so often in our lessons. Literally everyday so I buy alot. I love the bigger packs that give all of the color options.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I work at an elementary school, and these are the best you can buy! I love all the colors, and the built in sharpener makes it very convenient. What kid wouldn't want a giant box of crayons? I would definitely buy these again, and recommend them to all my parents and kiddos.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Best crayons, True to color, vibrant and durable!
My two year old is in heaven don't think he even knew there were this many color variations to color with! Crayola is the only way to go!!
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I think this right here is what describes your childhood. The many color pallets and cool names of crayons used to be the coolest thing ever. I got one for Christmas one year and shared with all of my friends at school. I still love Crayola crayons! I think that Crayola honestly really is the best Crayon company. I have found that other brands can be really oily at times and that bugs me!
Britt K.
Marion, IN
Crayola Crayons are a staple for my work in a pediatric clinic. During back to school sales I always stick up. Compared to others the color is bolder and have a better consistency. They are easy to locate I am pretty sure I found them in a gas station once!! They are just by far and away a must have!
Tausha G.
Somerset, KY
Crayola Crayons are awesome! My children love using them. I like them because they don't have a real bad wax feel like other crayons. I like the smooth color stroke you get with Crayola. I love their color palette. The built it crayon sharpener is great so I don't have to find one when the kids needs a point on the crayons!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Do the sharpeners work well?
Porshia M.
Are these crayons washable?
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
How good is the sharpener and is it dangerous for little fingers?
Kimberly M.
Did anyone else organized their crayons by colour in the box in a sort of rainbow effect? Did you have your crayons ordered a certain way?
Analexis C.
What is your favorite color from this collection? Anyone remember those awesome crayons you would get with the contraption that would make you mix two together? Good times... good times...