BeautySkinBath & BodyCrayola
Crayons - plus 4 bonus crayons with Bluetiful

Crayola Crayons - plus 4 bonus crayons with Bluetiful

by Crayola

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Crayons - plus 4 bonus crayons with Bluetiful!
Marcos C.
Purchased at: Target
The colors and texture of crayola crayons are unique and the results as a medium for paintings it’s definitely far superior that any other. This 120 box in fact brings a lot of options although there’s certain disproportion on the spectrum where some colors seems to have more variations - with no noticeable difference in shades. Yellow is quite a rare color, although the metallic collection it’s awesome, something this box bring a 6 colors of this unique variation.
Amanda T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Crayola makes the absolute BEST crayons hands down! There is no other brand that even comes close to the look, feel, texture, even the smell of Crayola! At an affordable price and being easily accessible at many retailers from drugstores to big box stores, there is no good reason not to buy these for yourself, your child, or anyone else who loves to color for that matter. There is a reason these have been around for so very long. Once you color with a Crayola crayon, it's hard to go back to other brands that color unevenly, are overly waxy, and break easily.
Penny B.
Greeley, CO
There is nothing in the world quite like the smell of a brand new box of Crayola crayons. I still buy crayons and both of my children are too old to need them for school. Sometimes it's nice to just sit down and color. I've purchased the knock off brands, and they just don't stack up against Crayola. They may be a little pricier, but they are completely worth every penny!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
I love these crayon boxes. They are so nice and you have such an assortment of colors. Which I really enjoy. My son loves the verity and thinks this is so cool.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
If you want an economical size for crayons, then this one is one of the best.  You can buy this pretty much everywhere and they're very good for those who like to color.  There's a wide variety of colors available and you'll never run out of things to color!  Would highly recommend this to anyone.
Tracy E.
Obviously a staple in every child's life. But in this Pinterest age we are in, there are so many more uses for them other than coloring! We always need them in stock for different types of crafts!
Shannon R.
Ayer, MA
Classic crayons. My daughter now in the 1st grade love to have the variety of shade options. The sharpener on the back is a nice option too. Can always find a deal on this around school start times although I think they are worth the money any time.
Brandy  S.
Unionville, VA
Great back to school or project product. I have always liked crayola best for coloring. Definitely not like cheap crayons where it leaves spots when coloring. Crayola is best product when it comes to crayons.
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
Crayola will probably always be number 1 in childrens craft products.  These crayons come in such a huge variety of colors and have the best color payoff when in use.  I love that the larger boxes come with a built in sharpener.  The smell of these will always remind me of being a kid!
Heather H.
Minot, ND
Love these boxes and so do my children . We buy one every year and they last throughout the entire year! Keep in mind my children color on a day to day basis. The box was pretty sturdy as well, held up through toddler abuse.

Looking for your answer?