Crayola Crayons 64ct

BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Color your world with this set of 64 crayons from Crayola®! Vibrant, classic crayons such as Black, Blue, Blue Green, Blue Violet, Brown, Carnation Pink, Green, Orange, Red, Red Orange, Red Violet, Violet, White, Yellow, Yellow Green and Yellow Orange and more puts color to imagination. Crayola® crayons Includes built-in sharpener Perforated flip-open lid 64 crayons see more...

• Do you still color as an adult I know I do?10 Answers
  • What do you create with these crayons? Other than drawing...1 Answers
  • Anyone else see crayons and wanna just sit and color agai...9 Answers
Crayola Crayons  64ct
Crayola Crayons 64ct
Buy on Target
  • "I love the huge selection of colors with these but they break easily although they are great for artists" in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, crayon remains the best brand for crayons and other art supplies." in 1 review
  • "The large box of 64 is a favorite with children because it has so many fun colors to choose from." in 1 review
Chakirah K.
Of course Crayola is the best crayon brand! Their crayons are not to oily and the are very smooth. I also like the color selections. It also has a built in crayon sharpener. It’s always a plus. I buy myself a pack and one for the kids.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Crayola Crayons 64ct Crayola is the most popular company for crayons for as long as I can remember. I used them as a child and my children ( and maybe even future grandchildren?) use them. They are ver affordable and come in a huge variety of vibrant colors. Who doesn't like to pick up a crayon and color once in awhile?
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
I love love love crayons. Crayola holds the top spot for me, specially with the built in sharpener. I’m sad the dandelion color does not come anymore but the colors are bright and pigmented.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Crayola Crayons are the best. I love having these when my niece comes to visit that way she and I can have some art things to do. I remember using them as a child when I was growing up. Highly recommend them to anyone with kids. I will continue to buy them!
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Crayola crayons are a must have in my house. My 5 year old is obsessed with coloring. I by these because I remember how excited I would get for the 64 pack when I was his age. It’s a great product and it’s fun to say I used the same product when I was his age!
Payden C.
I am a coloring queen and Crayola is the only brand of crayons I will touch. Other brands just perform oddly and look so waxy, while these blend and look smoother than others. Plus having this many allows more variations. I also appreciate the sharpener in the back
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
There's. reason Crayola crayons are the industry standard, they're the best you can get for a reasonable price. I can't imagine that any kid would ever be disappointed with this color range, I know mine aren't!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I love the variety of color in the 64 pack of crayons, this would be a great gift for anybody who loves to color or just for school supplies. It’s not expensive at all, you can find these at Walmart or target.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
has to be the best crayons made in this world, lets not lie! the wax that is used for these works amazing compared to any other brand that ive used, and i love to color!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Crayola Crayons will always be the worlds best crayons! The 64 count shade pack has just about every shade a person could ever want! The creative juices will be flowing once you get these! You can create absolutely anything! You can even burn a crayon in place of a candle if your power goes out! Also you can melt them in the sun to create beautiful pieces of art! Crayola crayons are the best! Which is why I have them a five out of five star rating!
Toxi A.
Does this still have the sharpener?
Michele M.
What was your favorite color crayon when you were little
Erin P.
Have you ever melted these crayons to create a piece of art?
Leah T.
What is your favorite Crayola product?
Daniella S.
How long does the 64 count last you?