BY CRAYOLA #8 in Crayons

Vibrant, High-Quality Results Crayola Crayons provide color-loving kids with 24 hues that feature vibrant, long-lasting color. Amp up school projects and artistic endeavors with high-quality results. The variety of bright colors in this pack invites imaginative expression. 24 Classic and Fun Colors Kids will love to use these vividly colored, durable crayons at home or at school. Small enough to fit in a book bag, this portable box is large enough to hold a wide variety of colors. In addition to classic Crayola colors, this 24-count box contains fun shades such as carnation pink, dandelion, indigo, and scarlet, so you can mix and match to create colorful drawings and bold signs. Durable, Long-Lasting Crayons Crayola Crayons can last 35 percent longer, based on square foot coverage against key competitors. Children can enjoy drawing more pictures and filling coloring books even longer. Package Contents Sold by the case! Includes 12 packages of 24 count Crayola Crayons. see more...

Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
Crayola is the best brand of crayons. I have been using them forever and have always been proud with the results. They are smooth when applied to paper and they blend nicely with other colors. Crayola is a very affordable brand!
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
These Crayola crayons are great. Whenever they are on sale I stock up so that my daughter has some for the rest of the year. With her being a toddler they ever end up eaten or broken. I'm okay with this given the price point and the fact that they are non-toxic. I always pick Crayola over any other crayon brand.
Jordan M.
Crayola is the only brand I fully trust for crayons. These ones just write and glide across a page so much smoother than other crayons, and there generally isn't any weird build up on a piece of paper that occurs while using them. These are pretty cheap as well, so it's kind of a win-win when you buy these.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
Love crayloa. I have yet to find a pack of crayons that are better. I try to get the cheap ones for my daughter but end up having to get crayola brand because the cheap ones were just that cheap. So i would definitely recommend this brand of crayons.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
These crayons are great, they have vibrant color and although there’s only 24, there’s plenty of options especially if you love to color. They’re quite cheap for this pack at my local Walmart or target.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I love using crayola crayons when I'm coloring my adult coloring books! I feel like these crayons are more sturdy than other brands (I usually press too hard and end up breaking them). The colors are also nice and vibrant. I would definitely recommend this brand because they are also pretty cheap ( I usually go to Walmart). Even though I think these crayons are great, every time I color with someone who's older they say " they don't make crayons like they used to".
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
These crayons are a must have they are true to color unlike some of the other brands me and my children came across but we love to do crafts and different coloring books together and projects so this really helps when we want to refer to something cheap to use we enjoy and love these crayons they had them on there back to school list and instead of getting the 4 pack they wanted these so I got them they cost 2$ at Walmart were I live
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
These are always on my kids school supply list. They are a classic staple in our family. They are the best rated, trusted and very well known. They are the best as far as effectiveness, unlike cheap crayons that streak and don't color in solid. These are very efficient and super affordable. I love that they are sold everywhere.
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
Thease crayons are great. I use to use thease while I was in school. They are so very well a structured and they do t break so easily if you take care of them and yes they are affordable. Especially on back to school deals,
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
The crayola 24 pack is the best for grades k-2. This pack gives all the basic colors and doesn't make it hard for young children to choose. I also love when Walmart has them for .25 in the back to school sale. I stock up then and give them with coloring books to children for presents and in their Christmas stocking.
Kiara V.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Works as candles?
Megan W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Has anyone made candles out of these yet?
Diana B.
Corona, CA
Do you prefer crayola or roseart?
Phoebe F.
London
Brenda A.
Is it weird I like the smell of crayons